☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you study the origins of the universe you will eventually reach the time before the big bang where they was nothingness. It is logically impossible for something ti come from nothing so there had to be a first mover that brougut the first particles into existence.

If you study evolutionn, you will eventually reach the complexity of molecular biology and the theory that it is driven by natural genetic engineering of a cellular intelligence. Where does this intelligence come from?

How did the first life spring into being from the inanimate material of the universe?

People delude themselves thinking that human observation of the universe can ever replace their creator.

God always existed. Time is one of his creations in this universe.

More god of the gaps bullshyt.

What you didn't know today will be explained in due time. You can't keep putting god sized holes in your personal ignorance.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you study the origins of the universe you will eventually reach the time before the big bang where they was nothingness. It is logically impossible for something ti come from nothing so there had to be a first mover that brougut the first particles into existence.

If you study evolutionn, you will eventually reach the complexity of molecular biology and the theory that it is driven by natural genetic engineering of a cellular intelligence. Where does this intelligence come from?

How did the first life spring into being from the inanimate material of the universe?

People delude themselves thinking that human observation of the universe can ever replace their creator.

Anyone who looks at the cosmos in all its beauty and vastness and thinks it sprouted from thin air is a retard. Like I said before on a similar thread, you can’t build a website without coding it and writing thousands of lines of programming language. They’re essentially arguing that Google just popped out of thin air without an engineer.

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Something coming from nothing is the god believers thought about science. You can't find a journal where it says everything came from nothing. And if you can please post it or I will know you are making it up

81Bqfc35cDL.jpg

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

Genos

Superstar
Daps
He is one of the leading physicists in the world. He isn't some guy.
I don't give a fukk if it was Albert Einstein, Richard Feynman, and Neil deGrasse Tyson writing a book on physics. Their thoughts aren't science. Scientists are not the prophets of Science, all of their thoughts about science is not science. If its not peer reviewed in a scientific journal I don't give a fukk.

This is science 101, the fact that I have to explain this to you shows you were zoning out in all of your science classes.

Daps
Go discuss why Jokic is the goat center because of his win shares and raptor. This is above your simple minded intelligence level.
One day I’d like to think you’ll look back and reflect on how stupid you really are/were, but you’ll never have the mental capacity to reach a point where stupidity isn’t your entire existence. The best you can hope for is to acknowledge you have a mental illness and get that addressed in order to live somewhat of a purposeful life, instead of fabricating one where you have a wife and then forgetting you did on an anonymous online msgboard.