Science eventually leads back to God

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
You're arguing against your own logic when you suggest that there must have been a creator with no beginning.

At some point there was nothing and at some later point, there was something. The idea that something can't come from nothing has a very obvious flaw.

The entire laws of the universe is built on logic along with mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc. You can't break down a fundamental law of logic to fit your ideology. Something coming into existence from nothingness is logically impossible. An eternal non created diety is logically possible.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Most of the coli doesn't believe in religion .
Fixed

Most ppl can't comprehend a creator without it being attached to man made religion. Which is thecoli.

I don't know what God is or isn't. But I can almost guarantee that if such a thing actually exist it has nothing to do with traditional organized religion or any "holy text"

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Science doesn't actually say the big bang came from "nothing" though.

It just says the universe was much hotter and denser the further back you go in the past (which there's very good evidence of) and if you go back far enough everything was compressed into an extremely tiny space smaller than an atom.

But when you go back far enough it's so hot and dense that that currently known laws of physics break down, so we just don't know what was going on before that or how it got to be that way. :yeshrug:

Good explanation. I’m not into scientific shyt like that, but I know the core of the Big Bang theory and it makes sense. I can’t confirm it cause I’m not a scientist, but I trust what they are saying. On the other hand, I also believe in a creator. Someone or something outside of what we know had to set this bytch off. On God

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Science doesn't actually say the big bang came from "nothing" though.

It just says the universe was much hotter and denser the further back you go in the past (which there's very good evidence of) and if you go back far enough everything was compressed into an extremely tiny space smaller than an atom.

But when you go back far enough it's so hot and dense that that currently known laws of physics break down, so we just don't know what was going on before that or how it got to be that way. :yeshrug:

Lawrence Krauss tried that slight of hand saying the universe didn't come from nothing then argued that nothing came from a deeper nothing

:skip:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Who created the Aliens unless they are eternal. Anything other than an eternal non created God creates a paradox.

˹the unbelievers state is˺ like the darkness in a deep deep sea,:whoo: covered by waves upon which are more waves,:picard: topped by ˹dark˺ clouds.:huhldup: Darkness upon darkness! :merchant:If a man stretches out their hand, they can hardly see it. :damn:

And whoever Allah does not bless with light will have no light!

:wow:

Good luck with this Brodie :francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The entire laws of the universe is built on logic along with mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc. You can't break down a fundamental law of logic to fit your ideology. Something coming into existence from nothingness is logically impossible. An eternal non created diety is logically possible.

You're breaking down fundamental laws of logic to fit your own ideology, that's literally how this thread came to be.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fixed

Most ppl can't comprehend a creator without it being attached to man made religion. Which is thecoli.

I don't know what God is or isn't. But I can almost guarantee that if such a thing actually exist it has nothing to do with traditional organized religion or any "holy text"
I know you don't :hubie: