Science eventually leads back to God

Daps
I dont want :therethere: the imagination is good, but it isnt everything.

imagination is a gift because you organize things in your imagiantion that charge up your intuition, as well as your SPIRTUAL intuition, allowing you to draw conclusions ahead of your time or simplify problems or KNOWING HOW TO THINK (recoginizng representation and belief and imagining new representations required for belief) and not what to think
You need imagination because it is your divine spark assuming the divine spark interpretation is right
Imagination and divine spark are just words for Soul, if it really exists as we intuit it as
Imagination also allows for Counter-Intuition things that turn out to be true in some system of truth but was counterintuitive at first

Read up on people like Nikola Tesla and how he thoughtt. That is what being gifted means
People have unique imagination and intuition allowing them to receive unique thoughts other people can't see, hear, and feel even thoughts not thought possible
The only constant is logic for the causility of the dimensions
I try to believe as little as possible I take the Skeptical Mysticism approach. Open spiritually skeptical rationally.
Imagination is also required to be a free thinker
The people who advance socieites including spiritual leaders had advanced imagination
How would your belief in God be affected if you had a different form of imagination and therefore a different intuition?
Increased imagination always leads to more increase intuition as imagination+intuiton is how we build intuition in the 1st place

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Just before that:

"8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to"

2 Corinthians 5:8 @MMS
"...be absent from the body, and present with the lord"

9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

the entire chapter is more about our state of being in relation to Christ. If our being is near our flesh and the patterns formed from the flesh then our hearts are thusly governed by it ...

but if our being is near God, our hearts are thusly governed by him.

Like in science, our beliefs can take what seems to be a "sure assumption" and then build many theories upon it whether they be good or bad.

I am glad that in constructing my imaginations no matter how profitable or unprofitable they may be I am not ruled by them

Isaiah 40:23
That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.

:troll:
Mary of Egypt - OrthodoxWiki

Sais, Egypt - Wikipedia

Last edited: