Science eventually leads back to God

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk if it was Albert Einstein, Richard Feynman, and Neil deGrasse Tyson writing a book on physics. Their thoughts aren't science. Scientists are not the prophets of Science, all of their thoughts about science is not science. If its not peer reviewed in a scientific journal I don't give a fukk.

This is science 101, the fact that I have to explain this to you shows you were zoning out in all of your science classes.

your a dumb muthafukka that reads about science online you probably don't even have a degree in science and your name isn't in one peer reviewed journal, probably never touched a lab.

:unimpressed:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk if it was Albert Einstein, Richard Feynman, and Neil deGrasse Tyson writing a book on physics. Their thoughts aren't science. Scientists are not the prophets of Science, all of their thoughts about science is not science. If its not peer reviewed in a scientific journal I don't give a fukk.

This is science 101, the fact that I have to explain this to you shows you were zoning out in all of your science classes.

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1086/308434

Genos

Superstar
Daps
your a dumb muthafukka that reads about science online you probably don't even have a degree in science and your name isn't in one peer reviewed journal, probably never touched a lab.

:unimpressed:
That doesn't change the fact that you thought a book from a scientist was the equivalent to a scientific journal. I may read about science online but you don't even do that. You read books and think its science. :unimpressed:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God lovers always think the answer to unanswered question is god. It just shows the baby brain logic and not being comfortable on not knowing something so they have to make up an answer.

Basically "a wizard did it"
It's either God did it or it was the Devil:mjlol:
If God is in control how he let the Devil Jack his beat:mjlol:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
That doesn't change the fact that you thought a book from a scientist was the equivalent to a scientific journal. I may read about science online but you don't even do that. You read books and think its science. :unimpressed:

The book is based on actual peer reviewed science you dumb muthafukka.

:gucci:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
The book is based on actual peer reviewed science you dumb muthafukka.

:gucci:
Again that is not science, its someones thoughts on science. Even if the person is a scientist this book is not science.

How can you not know the difference? The only way it makes that you don't know that is that you don't know the basics of science. Like whats the difference between science and a scientists thoughts on science.

Its ok, I get it, science is a boring class for a lot of people so although this is a simple straight forward concept; if you were zoning out during all of your science classes you may not know how to identify science and may think that a scientists thoughts are science.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Again that is not science, its someones thoughts on science. Even if the person is a scientist this book is not science.

How can you not know the difference? The only way it makes that you don't know that is that you don't know the basics of science. Like whats the difference between science and a scientists thoughts on science.

Its ok, I get it, science is a boring class for a lot of people so although this is a simple straight forward concept; if you were zoning out during all of your science classes you may not know how to identify science and may think that a scientists thoughts are science.

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1086/308434

I like how you keep ignoring the peer reviewed article saying the same shyt. It just shows you are arguing in bad faith.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
That seems like lazy thinking tbh. It's okay to not know something but to declare the answer to be god is basically giving up on looking for an answer. We probably wouldnt have half as many of our technological breakthroughs with that kind of mentality

There can be no answer besides there being an uncreated source of the universe or the many universes that came before this. Something cannot come form nothing so at some point there has to be an untreated source of everything, whatever you want to call it.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Fixed

Most ppl can't comprehend a creator without it being attached to man made religion. Which is thecoli.

I don't know what God is or isn't. But I can almost guarantee that if such a thing actually exist it has nothing to do with traditional organized religion or any "holy text"
Religion was just a bunch of :duck:'s made by the ruling class to keep the common people in line through fear, which is obvious in how so many kingdoms and government were directly tied to the churches.

History's most successful grift.