Science eventually leads back to God

Genos

Superstar
Daps
God lovers always think the answer to unanswered question is god. It just shows the baby brain logic and not being comfortable on not knowing something so they have to make up an answer.

Basically "a wizard did it"

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
God lovers always think the answer to unanswered question is god. It just shows the baby brain logic and not being comfortable on not knowing something so they have to make up an answer.

Basically "a wizard did it"

God deniers always think the unanswered question is randomness. It just shows the baby brain logic and not being comfortable on having to acknowledge a creator so you have to make up an answer.

basically 'shyt just happens'

invalid

Banned
Daps
I'm not arguing for any religion in this thread. Disprove the logic instead if ad hominum attacks.

Didn’t say you were arguing for any religion.

But its clear as day you’re using well-known Islamic philosophical arguments to prove the existence of God. And those arguments are worded specifically to prove the existence of Allah.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t say you were arguing for any religion.

But its clear as day you’re using well-known Islamic philosophical arguments to prove the existence of God. And those arguments are worded specifically to prove the existence of Allah.

Why does of a source of an argument matter? The argument itself still must be dismantled.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
The belief in god comes down to "We dont know yet" and "Im afraid of dying".

Both are terrible arguments.
The need for a god has diminished over civilizations due to scientific advancement.
Eventually when we learn how to regenerate cells and grow organs effectively, people will no longer die from aging.

That will eventually lead to the end of religion, assuming we dont destroy ourselves first.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
The belief in god comes down to "We dont know yet" and "Im afraid of dying".

Both are terrible arguments.
The need for a god has diminished over civilizations due to scientific advancement.
Eventually when we learn how to regenerate cells and grow organs effectively, people will no longer die from aging.

That will eventually lead to the end of religion, assuming we dont destroy ourselves first.

You created strawmen arguments and then topped it off with futurist and scientism babble.

I brought up legitimate neutral issues with the logic of atheism you did not address.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
If you study the origins of the universe you will eventually reach the time before the big bang where they was nothingness. It is logically impossible for something ti come from nothing so there had to be a first mover that brougut the first particles into existence.

If you study evolutionn, you will eventually reach the complexity of molecular biology and the theory that it is driven by natural genetic engineering of a cellular intelligence. Where does this intelligence come from?

How did the first life spring into being from the inanimate material of the universe?

People delude themselves thinking that human observation of the universe can ever replace their creator.
I agree and it's obvious IMO

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
there is an answer

however until i witness for myself i swear for nothing & no one

the word god wasn't even a word when the ideas/stories so many based their life & faith on was actually unfolding

stand on what's tested & proven

<<<<<walk>>>>>talk<<<

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

vHCq43O.png