Science eventually leads back to God

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
because you cant call it life if you dont have free will

God allows you to not believe just as much as he does to believe. Its your own life.

If you say God isn't love, then its true to you. Its never too late to forsake what you think you know.

Deadly Viruses proof it isn't love, regardless of what I feel is true to me.
this force, so called god as you call it, is scientific, natural rather than supernatural. It has limitations. Bound by physics, It's not something to worship or religious, true religion if you like ,involves meditation as that can have positive effects on physical health. It's more star wars than harryporter.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Deadly Viruses proof it isn't love, regardless of what I feel is true to me.
this force, so called god as you call it, is scientific, natural rather than supernatural. It has limitations. Bound by physics, It's not something to worship or religious, true religion if you like ,involves meditation as that can have positive effects on physical health. It's more star wars than harryporter.
Those are your own beliefs, not mine

Everything not created with Love, ultimately perishes. But the word of our God will stand forever.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you study the origins of the universe you will eventually reach the time before the big bang where they was nothingness. It is logically impossible for something ti come from nothing so there had to be a first mover that brougut the first particles into existence.

If you study evolutionn, you will eventually reach the complexity of molecular biology and the theory that it is driven by natural genetic engineering of a cellular intelligence. Where does this intelligence come from?

How did the first life spring into being from the inanimate material of the universe?

People delude themselves thinking that human observation of the universe can ever replace their creator.

Where did God come from if everything has a beginning? :heh:

also, at the point of singularity, time and space don’t exist. What came before is meaningless.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe in materialism like you do. God wasn't created. BTW, you still didn't answer the question.....

Genesis 1:1 KJV
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Time, space and matter were all created by God. God can NOT be made out of time, space or matter.

How convenient. Anyway, of the two entities, God and Universe, that could be eternal, we know for certain, one entity exists. The other is a figment at ion if primitive people.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Your god's word was stolen from other ancient myths. Jesus and dionysus.
That doesn't make any sense. They are entirely separate. The "Eleusinian Mysteries" that started the cult of dionysus is just veiled witchcraft. Thats why the followers were utterly crazy. Don't compare the two for the sake of your own sanity.
Maenad - Wikipedia
Often the maenads were portrayed as inspired by Dionysus into a state of ecstatic frenzy through a combination of dancing and intoxication.[1] During these rites, the maenads would dress in fawn skins and carry a thyrsus, a long stick wrapped in ivy or vine leaves and tipped with a pine cone. They would weave ivy-wreaths around their heads or wear a bull helmet in honor of their god, and often handle or wear snakes.

versus

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

the worst deceit is the deceit we tell ourselves.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i am an architect, engineer, and builder.

i will build a house from scratch. every aspect of this houses existence is thanks to me.

if the house springs a leak, or the roof caves in, or there are cracks in the foundation, is it MY fault or is it the HOUSES fault?

religious people worship "God" who literally built us, faults and imperfections BUILT IN.

Does god not KNOW we are meant to fail? HE SET US UP TO FAIL! Even the religious brehs in here let me ask you, did you have premarital sex? have any tattoos? :mjpls:

for the record i hope god and the afterlife or whatever higher power, DOES exist but i dont have any evidence and books written 3000 years ago dont convince me.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How convenient. Anyway, of the two entities, God and Universe, that could be eternal, we know for certain, one entity exists. The other is a figment at ion if primitive people.
:troll:

Romans 3:4
4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i am an architect, engineer, and builder.

i will build a house from scratch. every aspect of this houses existence is thanks to me.

if the house springs a leak, or the roof caves in, or there are cracks in the foundation, is it MY fault or is it the HOUSES fault?

religious people worship "God" who literally built us, faults and imperfections BUILT IN.

Does god not KNOW we are meant to fail? HE SET US UP TO FAIL! Even the religious brehs in here let me ask you, did you have premarital sex? have any tattoos? :mjpls:

for the record i hope god and the afterlife or whatever higher power, DOES exist but i dont have any evidence and books written 3000 years ago dont convince me.

Isaiah 66:1

1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
big-bad-wolf-huff.gif

Matthew 16:15-28

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
That doesn't make any sense. They are entirely separate. The "Eleusinian Mysteries" that started the cult of dionysus is just veiled witchcraft. Thats why the followers were utterly crazy. Don't compare the two for the sake of your own sanity.
Maenad - Wikipedia

versus

Matthew 11:28-30

the worst deceit is the deceit we tell ourselves.

Attis, Horus, mithra, Isis. The jesus myth was stolen from them .
Jesus myth is occultic. The letter j wasn't invented till five hundred years ago.

But good luck with your myth. deception.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Attis, Horus, mithra, Isis. The jesus myth was stolen from them .
Jesus myth is occultic. The letter j wasn't invented till five hundred years ago.

But good luck with your myth. deception.
Deceit is the origin in all beliefs hidden

but I say unto you my God is revealed, and he is mighty.

What God didnt make, eventually withers, but what God has made stands forever.

Names are names, but understandings are understandings. You don't have to belong to a specific church to know God or believe in God. We are born with faith.

Who stole from you?

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
Deceit is the origin in all beliefs hidden

but I say unto you my God is revealed, and he is mighty.

What God didnt make, eventually withers, but what God has made stands forever.

Names are names, but understandings are understandings. You don't have to belong to a specific church to know God or believe in God. We are born with faith.

Who stole from you?

If there's a blue unicorn and only you can see it,
That means, You have an ability to detect it,which low humans like me can't. It means you're special. Those of you who know god are special.because you can detect the supernatural otherwise you wouldn't believe.

You have a connection to the supernatural.

Use your connection to the supernatural to change the world.

While you're at it ,tell the deity to open a mythical portal to communicate with , don't use the internet,it's a product of science. It's physical. It's beneath you.