Science eventually leads back to God

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No YOU don't have an answer for that, I know why I don't cheat, or lie or commit crimes. It's you that thinks the world is lawless without an eternal hall monitor because you are fearful of the alternative, that's all it is, fear. 'I hope it's not all over and I'm scared'

Again, you have no evidence of the existence of god, until you do its a fairy tale.
youre right, you have no answer for why you cheat, lie or commit crimes because you think the world is lawless because you do not believe God exists

and as long as you can tell yourself that, it must be ok to be lawless :ehh: we are known by what we draw out

if you wish to be more than beast, then be more than beast

Tair

Superstar
Daps
@Thegospel He told you he doesn't care what you have to say. Continuing to argue only takes away from growing in the spirit and sharing knowledge with those wanting to learn and grow.

"And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town." ~ Matthew 10:14

But @MMS what do you think about this

Kurt Godel's proof:

iu

Further proving Godel's proof using a computer simulation

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1308.4526.pdf

?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
youre right, you have no answer for why you cheat, lie or commit crimes because you think the world is lawless because you do not believe God exists

and as long as you can tell yourself that, it must be ok to be lawless :ehh: we are known by what we draw out

Reread the comment, I do have answers for why I don't 'sin' it's you who needs a narrative, not me. Again you guys refuse to grapple with the truth and play mystic because the truth is you have 0 evidence of God. Full stop you have nothing but faith and people especially in the black community need to be vocal online and irl about this harmful nonsense.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Reread the comment, I do have answers for why I don't 'sin' it's you who needs a narrative, not me. Again you guys refuse to grapple with the truth and play mystic because the truth is you have 0 evidence of God. Full stop you have nothing but faith and people especially in the black community need to be vocal online and irl about this harmful nonsense.
yes youre right, belief in zero is harmful nonsense

it is not me who is playing "mystic" or grappling, the truth is beautiful and serene.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
yes youre right, belief in zero is harmful nonsense

it is not me who is playing "mystic" or grappling, the truth is beautiful and serene.

Man this is gonna be easy, thanks for the practice.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Thegospel He told you he doesn't care what you have to say. Continuing to argue only takes away from growing in the spirit and sharing knowledge with those wanting to learn and grow.

"And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town." ~ Matthew 10:14

Kurt Godel's proof:

iu

?

Just reading the left side

Assumption
Assumption
Statement
etc

science is a tool to measure the physical world, but it falls apart when trying to explain God. IE there are many debates and postulations about infinity yet none of them can realistically ever measure infinity, just make inferences about it.
maybe you cant use the craftsman's tools to take apart the craftsman :ehh:
@Broke Wave @DoubleClutch

The real mystery is how do you go from infinite to finite and find some semblance of separation and union between the two qualities
We are living in a world of illusion

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kurt Godel's proof:

iu

?
I'm not arguing with him

Tair

Superstar
Daps
@Tair

This chapter is a good place into understanding the dilemma with trying to physically quantify or clarify God
Bible Gateway passage: Isaiah 44 - King James Version

from that chapter

"That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward and maketh their knowledge foolish." ~ verse 25

I understand your point of not being able to use an imperfect/rudimentary system to explain something beyond itself. I think it aligns with the verses of sound wisdom, knowledge, and insight being only from G-d, and not through human works.

A very good book but sometimes I get wayward thinking that man-defined tools such as mathematics are the only way to explain G-d but would G-d be G-d if a tool of humans could explain Him? And, how arrogant is someone that thinks G-d needs to be proven in their own framework or understanding and not according to G-d's will? :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
from that chapter

"That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward and maketh their knowledge foolish." ~ verse 25

I understand your point of not being able to use an imperfect/rudimentary system to explain something beyond itself. I think it aligns with the verses of sound wisdom, knowledge, and insight being only from G-d, and not through human works.

A very good book but sometimes I get wayward thinking that man-defined tools such as mathematics are the only way to explain G-d but would G-d be G-d if a tool of humans could explain Him? And, how arrogant is someone that thinks G-d needs to be proven in their own framework or understanding and not according to G-d's will? :wow:
indeed I am a mighty fool :sadcam:
We are living in a world of illusion

Genos

Superstar
Daps
If you believe all those women speaking in tongues in church :francis:

It's bullshyt.

I have bad sleep paralysis and encountered OOBE/astral projection and it's just the mind playing tricks on you.
Its so sad how many people can't fathom that their brain may not be processing everything 100% correctly. People throughout history interpreting things wrong but they can't possibly be one of them:francis:

Genos

Superstar
Daps

The reason breh doesn't want to do those things is because they don't want tobdo those things AND the circumstances of his life makes those pressures have less influence.

You do dont do those because you believe Santa will put coal in your soul stocking if you're a bad boy