Science eventually leads back to God

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It’s not witchcraft, even the Bible mentions “God the father, God the son/sun, God the Holy Spirit”.
God is a force/spirit, karma, the law of attraction, consciousness, the start of the Big Bang. That’s not a person
It doesnt mention God the sun

nor God the Karma or God the law of attraction or God the Big Bang

whatever you have told yourself God is, is indeed, not a person. But by proxy you are telling God how you wish to be dealt with.

Forsake witchcraft as that is all that is. There is a difference between prayer and ritual. once you start saying God can be broken down into parts or that is Gods real nature you are already breaking yourself down whether you realize it or not. Its a false understanding.

While I enjoy myths and other belief systems its important to remember that what we eat (knowledge wise) becomes us

this is the trap of Genesis 3. Its better to forsake most of it as Ive said earlier in this thread.

you dont know whether the universe is finite or not

but i will tell you this, you are the advanced civilization. God made you complete. Dont slip into the heathen understanding. You were made perfect.
We are living in a world of illusion

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
well, hes not doing a very good job :yeshrug:

donald trump is alive and kicking into his 70s, while 5 year old kids all over the world are dying of cancer, and starving. my best friend died when we were 24. if there's some magic man up in the clouds pulling the strings on all this, i don't respect his resume

your bible says god flooded the world, and killed every human on the planet. if he could do that... why doesnt he just kill satan :beli:
What seems cruel to you and unusual to you makes sense to God, in your limited life you will see good things and bad things. The mistake is assuming God is responsible for the things people do

You either believe in free will or you believe in possession. I believe God gives us free will, whether you respect him or not doesnt change the fact hes still merciful and looking to save you...and your friends

regarding "Satan", consider this if you believe Satan is the cause of your problems or that Satan is in charge then thats why you feel the way you do. Repent and challenge your own understanding (or lack thereof)

You are still submerged under the "flood" whether you realize it yet or not....

Except for the kids born with severe physical deformities and mental issues. Or the kids born in third world countries without clean water or food to eat. Or the kids that are physically and/or sexually abused by the people they should be able to trust.
He to busy helping auntie win $200 on a scratch-off ticket

Not everyone is meant to have children, and as I said above God gives us free will. If he didnt you wouldnt be able to tell the difference if you were alive or not.

God isnt a means to an end like a tool, God is the source of your life and everyones life. People choose the choices they make.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Typical veiled threats from the religious :unimpressed:

You are right. I apologize.

Revelation 20:11-15 KJV
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. [12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
i feel the same about christianity as you do about islam or buddhism :yeshrug: you're a nonbeliever too

Not quite actually. I can tell you more about Islam and Buddhism then you could tell me because I actually looked at them rather than making talking points.

You just straight up take what there is to offer pick and choose what you like and don't like and toss the rest. You aren't even trying to look at the evidence.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If God isn't real

explain speaking in tongues, "third eye" functioning, astral projection, and manifestation

These things wouldn't be possible or exist without God's existence
giphy.gif

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
Nothing is the energy, the universe emerged from. Absolute nothing is in a sense some kinda something, just some primordial energy. But wouldn't call it god. If there where a conscious god then you'd have to ask why we got viruses and parasites. How bout the fish tongue parasite? Did a conscious living God create that?. Aids? Tape worm?. The universe is spontaneous. There's a force but it ain't god - god rather a scientific force. Something More along the likes of the force in starwars. For me it's either
Ietsism or atheism.

In the 3rd century BC, the philosopher Epicurus asked: “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent, is he able and willing yet can't? Why call him god?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Nothing is the energy, the universe emerged from. Absolute nothing is in a sense some kinda something, just some primordial energy. But wouldn't call it god. If there where a conscious god then you'd have to ask why we got viruses and parasites. How bout the fish tongue parasite? Did a conscious living God create that?. Aids? Tape worm?. The universe is spontaneous. There's a force but it ain't god - god rather a scientific force. Something More along the likes of the force in starwars. For me it's either
Ietsism or atheism.

In the 3rd century BC, the philosopher Epicurus asked: “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent, is he able and willing yet can't? Why call him god?
man deciding he can judge good and evil, is why we have epicurus asking silly questions making assumptions

Once you decide what is what, or what God is or isnt...its true for you. When you loose your tongue and think aloud and post on coli you are really using God to do so. We are known to God by what we draw out from him.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
man deciding he can judge good and evil, is why we have epicurus asking silly questions making assumptions

Once you decide what is what, or what God is or isnt...its true for you. When you loose your tongue and think aloud and post on coli you are really using God to do so. We are known to God by what we draw out from him.

Your line of thought seems pantheist or panentheist, still begs the question of wtf is god.
Folks going to church and mosques rolling on the floor not knowing what exactly they're worshipping.
Epicurus assumption still stand. Pantheist or otherwise.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

killacal

Banned
Daps
None of you have a response to this just, 'wow you you think so little of yourself' sending someone to eternal damnation for cheating on their wife is petty as fukk in the grand scheme of the universe.
If you were in someone else's home they created and let you live in for free right now

You wouldn't think anything in there is petty you'd be grateful.

Or maybe not, maybe you're just an ungrateful person in general and trying to blame God:mjlol:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Your line of thought seems pantheist or panentheist, still begs the question of wtf is god.
Folks going to church and mosques rolling on the floor not knowing what exactly they're worshipping.
Epicurus assumption still stand. Pantheist or otherwise.
God is Love.

Knowledge is the path to death, but Love is the path to life. I hope you realize that God is never trying to condemn you, but to save you. The word is alive and christ is risen and in our midst.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
God is Love.

Knowledge is the path to death, but Love is the path to life. I hope you realize that God is never trying to condemn you, but to save you. The word is alive and christ is risen and in our midst.

God is love, that's why mfkers get killed ,maimed, rapped and good ol' love does nothing. That deafeats the purpose of love, if god is love why we got viruses?. If he's all knowing didn't he know desease and the Like, would kill ppl before creating these pathogens?.

Epicurus was right. Three thousand years ago.and you dont have any rebuttal to that statement.

I'm not saying there's no force, what I'm saying is calling it a caring god, or love as you folks call it is ridiculous.
The universe will suffice as an accurate term.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
God is love, that's why mfkers get killed ,maimed, rapped and good ol' love does nothing. That deafeats the purpose of love, if god is love why we got viruses?. If he's all knowing didn't he know desease and the Like, would kill ppl before creating these pathogens?.

Epicurus was right. Three thousand years ago.and you dont have any rebuttal to that statement.

I'm not saying there's no force, what I'm saying is calling it a caring god, or love as you folks call it is ridiculous.
The universe will suffice as an accurate term.
because you cant call it life if you dont have free will

God allows you to not believe just as much as he does to believe. Its your own life.

If you say God isn't love, then its true to you. Its never too late to forsake what you think you know.