Science eventually leads back to God

Daps
None of you have a response to this just, 'wow you you think so little of yourself' sending someone to eternal damnation for cheating on their wife is petty as fukk in the grand scheme of the universe.
even better, he knew you would cheat on your wife and go to hell prior to making you and he still chose to make you just for shyts and giggles

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of you have a response to this just, 'wow you you think so little of yourself' sending someone to eternal damnation for cheating on their wife is petty as fukk in the grand scheme of the universe.
I didn't say that, I asked you a question. I don't care how little you think of yourself to be honest. Trust me

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
even better, he knew you would cheat on your wife and go to hell prior to making you and he still chose to make you just for shyts and giggles

Romans 9:14-25
14What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means!15For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16So then it depends not on human will or exertion,b but on God, who has mercy. 17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

19You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” 20But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” 21Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? 22What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, 23in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— 24even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? 25As indeed he says in Hosea,

Repent and turn from your ways.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You misconstrued what I wrote because you have no answer for why God would care about what I eat or if I cheat on my wife.
"why God would care about what I eat or if I cheat on my wife"

well lets rearrange this

"why should I care about what I eat or if I cheat on my wife"

see the issue? Why dont you care? God always cares. So the issue isnt God here, his mercy is set up from everlasting. Simply ask him for forgiveness and ask for strength to care and strength to do right by your family.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i feel the same about christianity as you do about islam or buddhism :yeshrug: you're a nonbeliever too
God shows his mercy and his blessings to both believer AND non-believer

best believe that God is trying to save people from themselves all over the world every second.

Giselle

Daps
This is a pagan mistake

consider if you change the terms to understand the error in this thinking:

"You are not a person, you are a spirit/force"

:jbhmm: believe in the living God and forsake witchcraft. Its reflection will consume you.
We are living in a world of illusion
It’s not witchcraft, even the Bible mentions “God the father, God the son/sun, God the Holy Spirit”.
God is a force/spirit, karma, the law of attraction, consciousness, the start of the Big Bang. That’s not a person

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don't think disprove what I typed. With the old testament you get a sense of what Yahweh's personality is like. IIRC, God isn't as prominent in the New Testament but it does feel like it's two different entities.

About Jesus, I feel that if he was real then he was no different than cult leaders we have read and heard about throughout the years. Of course he's followers will embellish his life to make him seem divine.
NO JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD..

What aren't you getting?

JESUS is divine...

Your eyes haven't been opened.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD..

What aren't you getting?

JESUS is divine...

Your eyes haven't been opened.
I was brought up going to a southern Baptist church as a child. You were indoctrinated as a child to believe and not question. Once you start to question you start seeing the holes.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

best believe that God is trying to save people from themselves all over the world every second.
Except for the kids born with severe physical deformities and mental issues. Or the kids born in third world countries without clean water or food to eat. Or the kids that are physically and/or sexually abused by the people they should be able to trust.
He to busy helping auntie win $200 on a scratch-off ticket

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
If God isn't real

explain speaking in tongues, "third eye" functioning, astral projection, and manifestation

These things wouldn't be possible or exist without God's existence

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

well, hes not doing a very good job :yeshrug:

donald trump is alive and kicking into his 70s, while 5 year old kids all over the world are dying of cancer, and starving. my best friend died when we were 24. if there's some magic man up in the clouds pulling the strings on all this, i don't respect his resume

your bible says god flooded the world, and killed every human on the planet. if he could do that... why doesnt he just kill satan :beli:

GabForever

Banned
Supporter
Daps
well, hes not doing a very good job :yeshrug:

donald trump is alive and kicking into his 70s, while 5 year old kids all over the world are dying of cancer, and starving. my best friend died when we were 24. if there's some magic man up in the clouds pulling the strings on all this, i don't respect his resume

your bible says god flooded the world, and killed every human on the planet. if he could do that... why doesnt he just kill satan :beli:

people need to start forgetting about religion and god