Science eventually leads back to God

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
It is not logically possible for the universe to spring out of nothingness.

Logic infers what exactly when you say impossible? The word itself has no meaning when you tie logic based in three dimensional space to an absence of perception cause there is nothing to measure. If you have concluded that matter doesn't form out of nothing then it still doesn't mean that your determination of what constitutes matter holds true. Dark matter and dark energy have been more or less proven but does it fall under your definition of matter? How do they interact with subatomic particles? Laws of physics exist in this universe,the state of all matter,even anti or dark are not observable outside of our plane of existence so the word nothing means just that ,the absence of observable, quantifiable measurements that uphold laws of physics outside of this three dimensional universe.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe in materialism like you do. God wasn't created. BTW, you still didn't answer the question.....

Genesis 1:1 KJV
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Time, space and matter were all created by God. God can NOT be made out of time, space or matter.
none of that shyt is real or credible :heh: its a story, made up by some dusty sheep herders, who couldnt explain how we got here

if you dont have to explain how god got there, i dont have to explain how the universe got here. at least try to be consistent

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
none of that shyt is real or credible :heh: its a story, made up by some dusty sheep herders, who couldnt explain how we got here

if you dont have to explain how god got there, i dont have to explain how the universe got here. at least try to be consistent

God will not force you into Heaven against your will. He will respect your free will choice. No need to pump fake. Just say I choose not to believe.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Logic infers what exactly when you say impossible? The word itself has no meaning when you tie logic based in three dimensional space to an absence of perception cause there is nothing to measure. If you have concluded that matter doesn't form out of nothing then it still doesn't mean that your determination of what constitutes matter holds true. Dark matter and dark energy have been more or less proven but does it fall under your definition of matter? How do they interact with subatomic particles? Laws of physics exist in this universe,the state of all matter,even anti or dark are not observable outside of our plane of existence so the word nothing means just that ,the absence of observable, quantifiable measurements that uphold laws of physics outside of this three dimensional universe.
this is not true even in the slightest

it has been only theorized to be the "excess mass" that the visible universe "appears" to lack

at the heart of that judgment is the belief that the light that is reflected to us from the night sky is operating under the man-made tools used to measure light in local places on earth. IE They need to extrapolate their math in order to make sense of parsecs and billions of light years of distance.

it isnt that they physically have sent measurement systems (satellites) to confirm that their assumptions are true. I love astronomy but much of the CMB could just be interference from our own galaxy.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I don't think disprove what I typed. With the old testament you get a sense of what Yahweh's personality is like. IIRC, God isn't as prominent in the New Testament but it does feel like it's two different entities.

About Jesus, I feel that if he was real then he was no different than cult leaders we have read and heard about throughout the years. Of course he's followers will embellish his life to make him seem divine.

Humans have personality seeing as we are bounded by this universe, this earth, and the laws within it that shape our environments, G-d does not have a personality.

Is the nature of G-d the same in the old testament as in the new testament?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you think of this

"All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him." ~ Matthew 11:27

?

If you want to know about the father, listen to his son, because the son is of the father.

So this notion that the Jews deal with the father and christians deal with Jesus is complete B.S.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Humans have personality seeing as we are bounded by this universe, this earth, and the laws within it that shape our environments, G-d does not have a personality.

Yes, God is pure consciousness. Any idea man comes up with God is in the details.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In the old testament you can say he does have a personality. He is very vocal in what his wants are.
New testament sounds like they aren't talking about Yahweh or he mellowed out

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
None of you have a response to this just, 'wow you you think so little of yourself' sending someone to eternal damnation for cheating on their wife is petty as fukk in the grand scheme of the universe.
The all powerful creator of the universe succumbs to human emotion like jealousy and rage.

Last edited: