Science eventually leads back to God

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
How did you show me that with a non physics, non science journal entry? :mindblown:

The Astrophysical Journal, often abbreviated ApJ in references and speech, is a peer-reviewed scientific journal of astrophysics and astronomy, established in 1895 by American astronomers George Ellery Hale and James Edward Keeler.

:gucci:

I'm done with you. You're accusing everybody of not knowing what they are talking about even you don't know anything.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
How did you show me that with a non physics, non science journal entry? :mindblown:

The Astrophysical Journal, often abbreviated ApJ in references and speech, is a peer-reviewed scientific journal of astrophysics and astronomy, established in 1895 by American astronomers George Ellery Hale and James Edward Keeler.

I'm done with you. You're accusing everybody of not knowing what they are talking about even you don't know anything.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Anyone who looks at the cosmos in all its beauty and vastness and thinks it sprouted from thin air is a retard. Like I said before on a similar thread, you can’t build a website without coding it and writing thousands of lines of programming language. They’re essentially arguing that Google just popped out of thin air without an engineer.

BINGO

AND THE GREATER THE DESIGN, THE GREATER THE CREATOR

ITS COMMON SENSE

Genos

Superstar
Daps

Breh you don't know what science is, they basically say its a thought experiment in the conclusion.

in any case, one can take solace from two facts. We provide the ultimate constraints on eternal life, which may be more PHILISOPHICAL than practical

This is from the 2nd paragraph in the conclusion in the ARTICLE YOU POSTED:mindblown:

You have proven time and time again that not only do you not have any understanding on what science is; you are also so dumb that you either don't read the articles you post as proof or your reading comprehension is so low you forget things the moment you read them.

Either or you only knowledge of anything scientific comes from titles and the appearance of being smart and you personally have no critical thinking skills:childplease:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So you can't refute my explanation on why thats religious. Maybe its because you don't know what refute means. Its ok knowing words doesn't make you smart. I can tell you what it means if it will help you try the answer that. Or you can keep calling me dumb so you can feel smart, just keep repeating yourself like a parrot :francis:

You the dumbest mothafukka on the coli…On God. Again dummy, go find my religious post since I’m religious. Go do it

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You the dumbest mothafukka on the coli…On God. Again dummy, go find my religious post since I’m religious. Go do it
Astral projecting is religious stuff. You posted about astral projecting. I've already explained why, if you don't think so then you can explain why. If you can't you can keep calling me dumb to feel smart

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Abstract from the word Nothing and think about what nothing represents
nothing indeed is its own infinity. But nothing cannot beget, but One can

but thats why the number 10 is special. Its as if 1 grabbed 0 and said, you shall be something!
F138lg.jpg

We are living in a world of illusion

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Psalm 19:1-3 KJV
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. [2] Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. [3] There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

Romans 10:9-10 KJV
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:13-15 KJV
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. [14] How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? [15] And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I never advanced any scientific claims in this thread, simply that based on popular scientific theories it is not logically possible to discount God, and that God is logically possible.

I presented a book that Lawrence Krauss wrote saying that the universe came from nothing which is logically impossible. And I posted a peer reviewed article by Lawrence Krauss shoewng Krauss is a credentialed Physicist who bases his theories on modern Physics and is not just some guy giving his opinion in a book.

People like you who aren't even scientists and likely have no formal education think science can answer everything even something thay is purely philosophical like why is there something rather than nothing.
If the universe coming from nothing is logically impossible then where the fukk did God come from:skip:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
seems pretty hypocritical :ehh:

if the religious can believe god just came from nothing, i can believe the universe came from nothing

im fine with that. same exact standard
what if nothing doesnt exist and never will

and something is the true reality that has no end :jbhmm: Genesis 1 does not imply God created water or dust. But rather separations of water (the heaven) and the land "appeared" :jbhmm:

most people use the term "creator" but I believe the better term is "fashioner"
We are living in a world of illusion