Science eventually leads back to God

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You the dumbest mothafukka on the coli…On God. Again dummy, go find my religious post since I’m religious. Go do it

And when you say ghost stories, are you referring to the times I’ve posted about me astral projecting? What does that have to do with anything we taking about? One thing about you, you can’t stay on topic. You have an extremely hard time doing that. It’s extremely difficult for you. Are you jealous that I can astral project? Please answer. Remember, your dumb ass assumed I was religious. That was the reason you quoted me. I’ll answer for you since your dumb ass gonna avoid the question as usual
Astral projecting = goofy religious horse shyt. Just because you don't have a name for your goofiness does not mean its not the same magical thinking of religion

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a Buddhist and I don't go around saying fukk Buddha. It's called having tact and not disrespecting others beliefs, something your methed out autistic ass doesn't seem to understand.
Breh are you gonna summarize the article you posted like I asked? Or can you admit you didn't even understand it. You can't sidestep this

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Astral projecting = goofy religious horse shyt. Just because you don't have a name for your goofiness does not mean its not the same magical thinking of religion

You the dumbest mothafukka on the coli…On God. Again dummy, go find my religious post since I’m religious. Go do it

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Breh are you gonna summarize the article you posted like I asked? Or can you admit you didn't even understand it. You can't sidestep this

Since the universe is finite and will eventually contract and freeze over any intelligent civilization will have to learn to sustain their civilizations on less energy, which could lead to their civilizations becoming increasingly less complex and will reach a point where it cannot sustain conscious life.

Also, because the universe is expanding it will be harder for advanced civilizations to observe the universe because of the increased distances of billions of light years between objects in the universe along with other civilizations.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Since the universe is finite and will eventually contract and freeze over any intelligent civilization will have to learn to sustain their civilizations on less energy, which could lead to their civilizations becoming increasingly less complex and will reach a point where it cannot sustain conscious life.

Also, because the universe is expanding it will be harder for advanced civilizations to observe the universe because of the increased distances of billions of light years between objects in the universe along with other civilizations.
you dont know whether the universe is finite or not

but i will tell you this, you are the advanced civilization. God made you complete. Dont slip into the heathen understanding. You were made perfect.

Genos

Superstar
Daps

Now why did you post that? As you can tell this is a thought experiment not science, its just using science as the framework for their thought experiment. It also has litterally nothing to do with the origin of the universe or life on this planet. It litterally is not science or the conversation about the origins of existence. I have no clue why you posted this outside of the title having the word "nothing" in it. Please help me out breh:mindblown:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Is Quantum physics useful for studying physics?:jbhmm:

If so can you explain how one of the most recognized physicist of all time thought it was not suitable to be a "useful basis for the whole of physics".
Quantum Theory: The Einstein/Bohr Debate of 1927 | AMNH.

Albert Einstein has studied more science than I can ever imagine, was he correct here was incorrect about the faults of quantum physics?:jbhmm:

Scientists are not prophets breh, stop believing they are:snoop:

Einstein was a thief.
who worked and stole from the us patent office where he worked.

Art Barr

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Now why did you post that? As you can tell this is a thought experiment not science, its just using science as the framework for their thought experiment. It also has litterally nothing to do with the origin of the universe or life on this planet. It litterally is not science or the conversation about the origins of existence. I have no clue why you posted this outside of the title having the word "nothing" in it. Please help me out breh:mindblown:

I was showing you that Lawrence Krauss is an actual physicist not just somebody that writes science books.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
So you can't refute my explanation on why thats religious. Maybe its because you don't know what refute means. Its ok knowing words doesn't make you smart. I can tell you what it means if it will help you try the answer that. Or you can keep calling me dumb so you can feel smart, just keep repeating yourself like a parrot :francis: