Science eventually leads back to God

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Astral projecting is religious stuff. You posted about astral projecting. I've already explained why, if you don't think so then you can explain why. If you can't you can keep calling me dumb to feel smart

Cause you dumb and been being disingenuous this whole time. It started with you quoting me in regards to me disagreeing with someone saying scientist are smarter than everyone on the coli. You then went back and forth bringing up other shyt, then finally said you don’t think that. So why did you quote me in the first place?

Astral projection has nothing to do with religion. Those two things are not mutually exclusive at all. Astral projection is astral projection. You are mistaken me for someone who said astral projection is proof of god. I never said anything like that. But you trying to fit a dumb ass narrative in so you won’t look silly.

You said you have astral projected before right? So have I. So we both have astral projected before correct? I assume you are non religious correct? So how is it that you admit to having the experience and can be non religious, but I admit to having the experience and I have to be religious. Please answer

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I 100% agree with this, though I think god is absolute infinity and not a man in the sky.

Nothing can’t create something, because even if it could something would still have to change that nothing into something else.

We know something exists because we personally exist. This could all be a dream, a simulation, etc. it doesn’t matter. It’s still something.

I don’t necessarily think god created anything, because creation implies a beginning. Everything has always been here and god is the infinite total of that (in my opinion)
Right - like ultimately, our brains that grant us intelligence is just a collection of electricity and atoms. It's possible that the universe started from a cluster of atoms "consciously" deciding to create shyt and eventually dispersing itself among intelligent life. God is a byproduct of people trying to reconcile their place in the universe.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
seems pretty hypocritical :ehh:

if the religious can believe god just came from nothing, i can believe the universe came from nothing

im fine with that. same exact standard

Actually, what you said isn't true.

Genesis 1:1 KJV
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

God is not subject to time, space or matter as He is outside of it.

If you choose to believe something came from nothing you would be a hypocrite. You believe the entire universe came spontaneously from nothing but you don't act as if something spontaneously pops into existence around you like a giraffe, tree or even a dodo bird.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
....typical cop-out answer.
"Everything has a creator"
"..who created God?"
".......well after God..everything has a creator"
(That way they don't have defend god being created)
:unimpressed:
The truth is you are God and God is you. And you are the universe. Thoughts are the only thing that is real. God is a thought that created itself in it's own image to understand what it is, what you are, what reality is. But something can never explain or prove itself. Especially a thought. Science and math lead back to illogically defined ends, the only thing that is true is God. Descartes said I think therefore I am. That's all there is

Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
What would I be projecting?

And the scientific community does display an air of arrogance. Surely we won’t be disingenuous about that will we?

And I’m non religious. I don’t have a religion. I don’t go to church. I don’t practice any religious rituals. I’m not coming from a religion vs science stance. I’m saying science is fine and dandy but they not the end be all to nothing, and they not smarter than everyone.
You gotta understand, science is the religion of alot of these dudes. If the science doesn't confirm something, it can't be true. Common sense be damned.
How does the word "science" mean to know, and when you ask these science eccentric dudes what does the science say , they say the science says they don't know. :mjgrin:

If they don't know, and you believe in what they say, how does make you any more or less than say a Christian . But swear they're the smartest nikka in the room :wow:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Right - like ultimately, our brains that grant us intelligence is just a collection of electricity and atoms. It's possible that the universe started from a cluster of atoms "consciously" deciding to create shyt and eventually dispersing itself among intelligent life. God is a byproduct of people trying to reconcile their place in the universe.
It seems so many of you subscribe to the new age doctrines. There’s a reason he’s called the most high. He literally sits on the throne above all others and Satan wants to ascend above the clouds and be like the most high. Also keep in mind all of us are in legal court case as Satan is the accuser and will acuse all who lived on the day of judgement. Repent and turn to the most high Yahuah/Ayaha.

The truth is you are God and God is you. And you are the universe. Thoughts are the only thing that is real. God is a thought that created itself in it's own imagine to understand what it is, what you are, what reality is. But something can never explain it prove itself. Especially a thought. Science and math lead back to illogically defined ends, the only thing that is true is God. Descartes said I think therefore I am. That's all there is

This is new age doctrine of the fallen. It’s probably the same lie Eve fell for. That she could “ascend” to a higher state of consciousness and be like God.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
science is literally observing and recording phenomenon. humans could stop existing tomorrow, doesnt change science.

humans go extinct tomorrow, religion goes with us.
That’s the problem. Religions have nothing to do with the Elohim of Israel. Israel are man made control mechanisms. Modern Christianity is nothing like the scriptures of the Bible, and the other religions are false.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
This

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
science is literally observing and recording phenomenon. humans could stop existing tomorrow, doesnt change science.

:mjlol: what is this smart dumb shyt. If humans stopped existing tomorrow so would "science". The connotative and denotative definition of the word.
There wouldn't be anyone here to observe and record.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

What does science say happens to our consciousness after we die? Because I know what religion says.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The truth is you are God and God is you. And you are the universe. Thoughts are the only thing that is real. God is a thought that created itself in it's own image to understand what it is, what you are, what reality is. But something can never explain or prove itself. Especially a thought. Science and math lead back to illogically defined ends, the only thing that is true is God. Descartes said I think therefore I am. That's all there is
im not so sure

as the dialogue ive had with @Marks has indicated. Logic and reason are not something we are born with but when you are born you know you are alive because you breathe, you can feel your blood, you can feel sensation and you are because you are

however once you go down the path of saying "I am because I think" you might be mistaken. You are because the universe fashioned you, rather than you fashioning yourself

Consider the virgin birth of Jesus. God made union with the virgin mary as the holy spirit and she conceived and brought forth a child yet she remained a virgin after delivery...what does that mean? How can a virgin give birth yet remain a virgin?