Science eventually leads back to God

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
If the universe coming from nothing is logically impossible then where the fukk did God come from:skip:

He always was he has no beginning or end, he is the necessary constant for existence.

It's crazy that desert people from thousands of years ago had a better grasp of this simple logical concept.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It seems so many of you subscribe to the new age doctrines. There’s a reason he’s called the most high. He literally sits on the throne above all others and Satan wants to ascend above the clouds and be like the most high. Also keep in mind all of us are in legal court case as Satan is the accuser and will acuse all who lived on the day of judgement. Repent and turn to the most high Yahuah/Ayaha.

This is new age doctrine of the fallen. It’s probably the same lie Eve fell for. That she could “ascend” to a higher state of consciousness and be like God.
...:mjlol:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
:mjlol: what is this smart dumb shyt. If humans stopped existing tomorrow so would "science". The connotative and denotative definition of the word.
There wouldn't be anyone here to observe and record.
Yeah breh just forgot that the science used to build pyramids and space travel just ceased to exist while humans have been alive. Science math and facts are all relative

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
He actually doesn't. At least according to y'alls own bible. God could give a single fukk about anyone who doesn't outright worship his narcissistic ass:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Matthew 7

All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity...Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you. Isaiah 41

I could go on, but I think you get the picture. God dgaf about anyone who isn't on his jock.
I love how you accuse him of being a narcissist, when you do the very thing you’re accusing him of. And what good is flaunting being white?

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
im not so sure

as the dialogue ive had with @Marks has indicated. Logic and reason are not something we are born with but when you are born you know you are alive because you breathe, you can feel your blood, you can feel sensation and you are because you are

however once you go down the path of saying "I am because I think" you might be mistaken. You are because the universe fashioned you, rather than you fashioning yourself

Consider the virgin birth of Jesus. God made union with the virgin mary as the holy spirit and she conceived and brought forth a child yet she remained a virgin after delivery...what does that mean? How can a virgin give birth yet remain a virgin?

We're saying the same thing. Logic and reason are man made ideas

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
If you study the origins of the universe you will eventually reach the time before the big bang where they was nothingness. It is logically impossible for something ti come from nothing so there had to be a first mover that brougut the first particles into existence.

If you study evolutionn, you will eventually reach the complexity of molecular biology and the theory that it is driven by natural genetic engineering of a cellular intelligence. Where does this intelligence come from?

How did the first life spring into being from the inanimate material of the universe?

People delude themselves thinking that human observation of the universe can ever replace their creator.
It just happened.

god might be real but religion isn’t

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The universe is a creation with a beginning and end, he exists outside of his creation.
Oh word :skip:

How can God come from nothing, though:skip:

You said yourself it's impossible for something to come from nothing:skip:

Did God's universe beyond the universe come from nothing too :skip:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

safe to say a power that can speak realities into existence is something

no amount of digging can make man understand the true infinite

what isnt possible, probable or plausible to us is utterly effortless to our God.
We are living in a world of illusion

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

You have a misunderstanding of whaat God is. God is completely self sustaining and encompasses all of existence, he is eternal with no beginning or end. He doesn't need a universe to exist In, everything outside of him is his creation and is dependent on him.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
im not so sure

as the dialogue ive had with @Marks has indicated. Logic and reason are not something we are born with but when you are born you know you are alive because you breathe, you can feel your blood, you can feel sensation and you are because you are

however once you go down the path of saying "I am because I think" you might be mistaken. You are because the universe fashioned you, rather than you fashioning yourself

Consider the virgin birth of Jesus. God made union with the virgin mary as the holy spirit and she conceived and brought forth a child yet she remained a virgin after delivery...what does that mean? How can a virgin give birth yet remain a virgin?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If you argue that the universe comes from an older universe that was destroyed then you will go down a never ending line of pre existing universes which is logically impossible.

Eventually there had to be a creator that has no beginning to be logically sound.

Who created the Aliens unless they are eternal. Anything other than an eternal non created God creates a paradox.

This is the hurdle humanity will never clear. The idea that the universe is beyond our comprehension and doesn't abide to the laws that govern human "logic" is undoubtedly incomprehensible to most, but it's a lot more likely than a higher form being bound by and operating within the confines of what we deem logical.

Our logic is just the mechanism we use to make sense of the world around us and our existence. It does not mean the universe itself is governed by rules that we perceive to be "logically" sound. I don't believe that if we were ever shown the truth to our existence, that we'd ever be able to comprehend it, hence why all we can do is speculate. It's all our brains are capable of.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
This is the hurdle humanity will never clear. The idea that the universe is beyond our comprehension and doesn't abide to the laws that govern human "logic" is undoubtedly incomprehensible to you, but it's a lot more likely than a higher form being bound by and operating within the confines of what we deem logical.

Our logic is just the mechanism we use to make sense of the world around us and our existence. It does not mean the universe itself is governed by rules that we perceive to be "logically" sound. I don't believe that if we were ever shown the truth to our existence, that we'd ever be able to comprehend it, hence why all we can do is speculate. It's all our brains are capable of.

Are brains are able to solve mathematical and physicists problems with numbers and ideas far beyond what are brains can encompass. We have been given the gift of consciousness which you are taking lightly.

Last edited: