Science eventually leads back to God

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I took and passed college level biology, chemistry and anthropology at a top public university. You?
Thats weird you did all of that and still don't know the difference between a scientists book and a scientific journal. You also don't realize just because something is in a scientific journal does not mean its science as that article wasn't science but more of a thought experiment using science to form the hypothesis. But you didn't read it so it makes sense.

You are proving you are a dumbass by listing anthropology as a science.:mjlol::mjlol:

Do you think because it has an "ology" at the end of it means its a science because its not. Only a small part of anthropology is science and thats not even the "anthropology" part. :snoop:

I have about the same level of schooling as you l. The main difference is I paid attention in class so middle school things like reading and understanding an article, while simple to me is advanced to you:mjgrin:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Then riddle me this? Why did your dumb as fukk ass quote me responding to someone saying I disagreed with that statement? If you don’t think that, then there was no reason for your silly ass to quote me. You bout dumb ass fukk and be talking out your ass.

And when you say ghost stories, are you referring to the times I’ve posted about me astral projecting? What does that have to do with anything we taking about? One thing about you, you can’t stay on topic. You have an extremely hard time doing that. It’s extremely difficult for you. Are you jealous that I can astral project? Please answer. Remember, your dumb ass assumed I was religious. That was the reason you quoted me. I’ll answer for you since your dumb ass gonna avoid the question as usual
All religion/spiritual stuff are ghost stories, I don't care about your personal self induced trips. You are clearly religious if you believe in astral projection

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Thats weird you did all of that and still don't know the difference between a scientists book and a scientific journal. You also don't realize just because something is in a scientific journal does not mean its science as that article wasn't science but more of a thought experiment using science to form the hypothesis. But you didn't read it so it makes sense.

You are proving you are a dumbass by listing anthropology as a science.:mjlol::mjlol:

Do you think because it has an "ology" at the end of it means its a science because its not. Only a small part of anthropology is science and thats not even the "anthropology" part. :snoop:

I have about the same level of schooling as you l. The main difference is I paid attention in class so middle school things like reading and understanding an article, while simple to me is advanced to you:mjgrin:

:duck:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Is God real?

All religion/spiritual stuff are ghost stories, I don't care about your personal self induced trips. You are clearly religious if you believe in astral projection

Boy you bout the stupidest mothafukka on here…bar none. You just gonna refuse to believe that Im non religious. That’s cause you retarded. Not only am I non religious, I hate religion like I’ve
said countless times. Your dumb ass just pulling shyt out your ass to argue. But I got the energy to engage your stupid ass. I don’t know what God is. You cannot find one single post by me promoting religion or trying to convince someone what God is. I’m just existing, and experiencing. Your dumb ass stupid enough to be all into this silly shyt

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Hey can you summarize the article you sent earlier? Since you say you didn't send that article to post a journal saying the universe came from nothing, and that article wasn't science or a scientific study can you give me a brief summary? It's not really complex, so somewhere with at least a high schoolers scientific knowledge should be able to summarize it in 2-3 scentences.

Boy you bout the stupidest mothafukka on here…bar none. You just gonna refuse to believe that Im non religious. That’s cause you retarded. Not only am I non religious, I hate religion like I’ve
said countless times. Your dumb ass just pulling shyt out your ass to argue. But I got the energy to engage your stupid ass. I don’t know what God is. You cannot find one single post by me promoting religion or trying to convince someone what God is. I’m just existing, and experiencing. Your dumb ass stupid enough to be all into this silly shyt

Breh, just because you think you are not like all of the other religious girls and you are special just because your religion doesn't have a name or written rules doesn't mean anything to me. You still have the same magical thinking as all of the other religions. Thinking I'm jealous of your hallucinations is the height of comedy. I have hallucinations too breh, but at least I need mushrooms to get there. I'm not a crazy person who thinks I did something is special and others are jealous:mjlol:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Goofy logic in OP. If you don't know what happened before the big bang it has to be God? Nah you just don't know what happened.

Maybe humans don't have big enough brains to understand it yet. No reason to fall back on mythology, just try and understand the life you've got eg stuff that you actually know is there.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I'm the third poster you've incorrectly assumed is Christian on this page:francis:
I'm gonna assume a priest touched you the way you are clearly triggered by imaginary followers of Christ:mjlol:
So fukk Jesus christ right? He's a dumb bytch who most likely not even real correct?

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hey can you summarize the article you sent earlier? Since you say you didn't send that article to post a journal saying the universe came from nothing, and that article wasn't science or a scientific study can you give me a brief summary? It's not really complex, so somewhere with at least a high schoolers scientific knowledge should be able to summarize it in 2-3 scentences.

Breh, just because you think you are not like all of the other religious girls and you are special just because your religion doesn't have a name or written rules doesn't mean anything to me. You still have the same magical thinking as all of the other religions. Thinking I'm jealous of your hallucinations is the height of comedy. I have hallucinations too breh, but at least I need mushrooms to get there. I'm not a crazy person who thinks I did something is special and others are jealous:mjlol:

You the dumbest mothafukka on the coli…On God. Again dummy, go find my religious post since I’m religious. Go do it

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Are you okay breh :gucci:

Why on earth would I say any of that:gucci:

You on meth and posting?:mjtf:
Well someone who doesn't believe in Jesus easily should be able to say something like that about a fictional character. Its obvious you believe in him even if you don't call yourself a Christian to feel special

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm the third poster you've incorrectly assumed is Christian on this page:francis:
I'm gonna assume a priest touched you the way you are clearly triggered by imaginary followers of Christ:mjlol:

Dude bout dumb as fukk. Just in here losing his mind like a damn lunatic

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Well someone who doesn't believe in Jesus easily should be able to say something like that about a fictional character. Its obvious you believe in him even if you don't call yourself a Christian to feel special

I'm not a Buddhist and I don't go around saying fukk Buddha. It's called having tact and not disrespecting others beliefs, something your methed out autistic ass doesn't seem to understand.