Science eventually leads back to God

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Look at this heathen jumping in like his white ass opinion matters :mjlol::russ:
I'm Jewish, y'know, the chosen people; you can keep your impure gentile ways far from me, blasphemer. :hhh:

and it's not an opinion, i'm explaining the basic facts which you philistines are too dumb to understand.
fukks

killacal

Banned
Daps
No, that silly shyt don’t work with me breh. I quoted someone responding to a specific sentence I bolded. You then quoted me responding to what I wrote. I’ve laid all the shyt out in detail and quoted the shyt in my last post. I don’t know how smart you may be, but you sure are good at playing dumb as fukk
He plays dumb so he doesn't have to address the topic cuz he's dead wrong

Just like air headed bird you gotta cut him off:mjlol:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
No, that silly shyt don’t work with me breh. I quoted someone responding to a specific sentence I bolded. You then quoted me responding to what I wrote. I’ve laid all the shyt out in detail and quoted the shyt in my last post. I don’t know how smart you may be, but you sure are good at playing dumb as fukk
Breh, I don't think scientists are smarter than the average person. But that doesn't change the fact that science has a much better explanation of reality than your goofy ghost stories

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
He actually doesn't. At least according to y'alls own bible. God could give a single fukk about anyone who doesn't outright worship his narcissistic ass:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Matthew 7

All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity...Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you. Isaiah 41

I could go on, but I think you get the picture. God dgaf about anyone who isn't on his jock.
read that again, slowly

then read this

Matthew 10:19-21

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

we are known by what we draw out, God knows our thoughts. Everything that you think is yours, is not. And like a garden that gets pruned and trimmed so are we like a garden. The Lord is the shepherd of all who are willing.

Most people do not understand that while God is capable of awesome wonder and strength, he is equally awesome in his mercy and his endless blessings. You just have to consider it.

Jeremiah 23:19-27

19 Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.

20 The anger of the Lord shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

23 Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off?

24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.

25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tf are you talking about :heh:

jesus repeatedly calls out pharisees and false believers, the bible does not fukk with nonbelievers at all. that's why they made up hell, as a way to punish people who didn't follow their beliefs.

but you're too fukking stupid to properly debate your own scripture, so you pretend like you're above it all, when I doubt you've read any of those books in the first place.
:hubie:
Keep suffering big fella. You sound angry. You mad at God?

killacal

Banned
Daps
I'm Jewish, y'know, the chosen people; you can keep your impure gentile ways far from me, blasphemer. :hhh:

and it's not an opinion, i'm explaining the basic facts which you philistines are too dumb to understand.
fukks

I'll let you address and ether your self you deluded CAC fakkit:mjlol:

At this point we're going in circles, because I told you at the beginning people don't call you a white supremacist because you're jewish, they call you a white supremacist because you say stupid :mjpls: shyt all the time. And when anyone critiques your behavior, you shut down, can't handle it, and just call them "FUCCIN IDIOT ANTI-SEMITES".

:wow:check mate without a word ho ass bytch

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I'll let you address and ether your self you deluded CAC fakkit:mjlol:

:wow:check mate without a word ho ass bytch
Not my fault that your God chose me. :ehh:

If your god's chosen people are a buncha ho ass bytches, what's that say about your god? :ehh:

Yes, I'm very white, that's why the nazis killed my family. :ehh:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Well you aren't qualified because you don't understand science on a grade school level not because you dont have any qyalificatuons

I took and passed college level biology, chemistry and anthropology at a top public university. You?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
He actually doesn't. At least according to y'alls own bible. God could give a single fukk about anyone who doesn't outright worship his narcissistic ass:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Matthew 7

All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity...Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you. Isaiah 41

I could go on, but I think you get the picture. God dgaf about anyone who isn't on his jock.

How is it narcissism when he created and sustains everything? Nothing would or could exist without him.

You can't even come to someone's home and make the rules but you are going to tell the creator of all existence how he should behave? And he's the narcissist?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh, I don't think scientists are smarter than the average person. But that doesn't change the fact that science has a much better explanation of reality than your goofy ghost stories

Then riddle me this? Why did your dumb as fukk ass quote me responding to someone saying I disagreed with that statement? If you don’t think that, then there was no reason for your silly ass to quote me. You bout dumb ass fukk and be talking out your ass.

And when you say ghost stories, are you referring to the times I’ve posted about me astral projecting? What does that have to do with anything we taking about? One thing about you, you can’t stay on topic. You have an extremely hard time doing that. It’s extremely difficult for you. Are you jealous that I can astral project? Please answer. Remember, your dumb ass assumed I was religious. That was the reason you quoted me. I’ll answer for you since your dumb ass gonna avoid the question as usual