Science eventually leads back to God

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Ahh I see, since science and philosophy are 2 different things what you are saying is you are not talking about science and as proven you really don't even know what science is outside of "what the scientists say." So when you say "SCIENCE eventually leads back to God" what you are really saying "Philosophy eventually leads back to god." Which I don't agree with but is a different conversation than the thread you posted. So not only do you not understand what science as a process, tool, and database, you also don't know the literal meaning of the word science.

Here you go breh, you should start here
Science - Wikipedia

But you probably should've learned that in 3rd grade so you may need to go to a remedial class

You're babbling at this point.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I 100% agree with this, though I think god is absolute infinity and not a man in the sky.

Nothing can’t create something, because even if it could something would still have to change that nothing into something else.

We know something exists because we personally exist. This could all be a dream, a simulation, etc. it doesn’t matter. It’s still something.

I don’t necessarily think god created anything, because creation implies a beginning. Everything has always been here and god is the infinite total of that (in my opinion)

Daps
I 100% agree with this, though I think god is absolute infinity and not a man in the sky.

Nothing can’t create something, because even if it could something would still have to change that nothing into something else.

We know something exists because we personally exist. This could all be a dream, a simulation, etc. it doesn’t matter. It’s still something.

I don’t necessarily think god created anything, because creation implies a beginning. Everything has always been here and god is the infinite total of that (in my opinion)
Abstract from the word Nothing and think about what nothing represents

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Abstract from the word Nothing and think about what nothing represents
There’s absolute nothing, as in absolutely no thing, and there’s local nothing, as in nothing in this box. Absolute nothing can never exist, because we know something exists right now

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Yeah breh I'm babling, not you consistently trying to change the subject. You keep spouting logical fallacy names without meaning behind them.

Learn how to read a simple article first before posting anything science

Again who are you? You have no credentials and don't practice Science.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Again who are you? You have no credentials and don't practice Science.
I'm someone who knows how to read a scientific article before saying my assessment on it. Way more qualified than you.

:jbhmm: its also weird that someone like you who posts the names of numerous logical fallacies has not realized that you have been using the appeal to authority fallacy this whole time.:ohhh:

Argument from authority - Wikipedia.

Maybe your knowledge of logical fallacies are like your knowledge of science. No understanding but just parroting to look smart

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I ask you the simple question again of what am I projecting?

You said scientist are smarter than everyone on the coli. I disagreed and gave my opinions on why. You talking bout some other shyt. You not being very scientific.
You are projecting that you think that scientists are way smarter than you and you think we are all doing that.

Can you quote where I said scientists are smarter than everyone on thecoli?