Science eventually leads back to God

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah, i going with Aliens.

You find out this is wrong from a low star count star trek movie sir.

God is the dark unknown.

Not the light the devil shines to fool you.

Have and be centered in faith in god.

Art Barr

QUOTE BY CAPTAIN KIRK IN TRASH STAR WARS SEQUEL : what.....
Does,.....
God...?
Need with,......?
A spaceship!?!?!!!!!

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
No one but religious people are hanging on to anything, the only ones making any claims of knowledge are religious people. The scientific answer is we don't know yet, therefore we don't know yet.
It just seems like unnecessary stubbornness to me. Or being "stiff-necked" as the scriptures would say. Because it's rather obvious. If one side is certain and the other is not only uncertain but have no evidence for their own claims, NOR can they disprove the other sides certainty then I really don't understand the consternation. But I mean I get it tho as I alluded to in my op.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
....typical cop-out answer.
"Everything has a creator"
"..who created God?"
".......well after God..everything has a creator"
(That way they don't have defend god being created)
:unimpressed:
once again, the waters, the deep, darkness and the void preexists and post exists

which is consistent with modern science, theism is just saying to you that the fabric of reality itself is sentient. A simple look around should confirm

We are living in a world of illusion

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You find out this is wrong from a low star count star trek movie sir.

God is the dark unknown.

Not the light the devil shines to fool you.

Have and be centered in faith in god.

Art Barr

QUOTE BY CAPTAIN KIRK IN TRASH STAR WARS SEQUEL : what.....
Does,.....
God...?
Need with,......?
A spaceship!?!?!!!!!
I wonder if she was sexy alien:jbhmm:

Imagine if our creator had a fat ass.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
It just seems like unnecessary stubbornness to me. Or being "stiff-necked" as the scriptures would say. Because it's rather obvious. If one side is certain and the other is not only uncertain but have no evidence for their own claims, NOR can they disprove the other sides certainty then I really don't understand the consternation. But I mean I get it tho as I alluded to in my op.
Well there is not 2 sides to this question as there are literally thousands of religions with different origin stories all I am doing to you is what you are doing to every other religion

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
So what you are saying you never posted a peer reviewed article saying the universe came from nothing. I know, even when I asked you that you posted an article that had nothing to do with the creation of the universe.

People like you like to imitate the asthetics of intelligence but don't actually want to learn what they are talking about. This is why you rely on what what "smart people" think instead of your understanding of the subject. Its very obvious now why you failed law school.

Albert Einstein didn't believe in quantum physics. Why in the fukk would I care about what scientists think when they have shown time and time again that they can be completely wrong when they try to use their own logic instead of science.

Tell someone with a doctorate from a top 10 law school they like to pretend to smart when you probably in your mom's basement reading scientific America calling yourself an intellectual on your tinder profile.

:mjlol:

I'm still aiming for anyone to refute my original premise. This entire thread is ad hominem attacks and strawman arguments.

rbksNgirbauds

Daps
Well there is not 2 sides to this question as there are literally thousands of religions with different origin stories all I am doing to you is what you are doing to every other religion
You're talking religion, op was talking about a creator period. Different nations interpretation of that creator be damned, keyword, creator. That's the point

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Tell someone with a doctorate from a top 10 law school they like to pretend to smart when you probably in your mom's basement reading scientific America calling yourself an intellectual on your tinder profile.

:mjlol:

I'm still aiming for anyone to refute my original premise. This entire thread is ad hominem attacks and strawman arguments.
Is Quantum physics useful for studying physics?:jbhmm:

If so can you explain how one of the most recognized physicist of all time thought it was not suitable to be a "useful basis for the whole of physics".
Quantum Theory: The Einstein/Bohr Debate of 1927 | AMNH.

Albert Einstein has studied more science than I can ever imagine, was he correct here was incorrect about the faults of quantum physics?:jbhmm:

Scientists are not prophets breh, stop believing they are:snoop:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You're talking religion, op was talking about a creator period. Different nations interpretation of that creator be damned, keyword, creator. That's the point
What about Janinism which believes the universe was created by forces but not a creator? Not all religions believe in a creator. So the same way you think those religions don't matter in the conversation, I think your religion is in the same boat

Oh also here is the thread title, you probably didn't read it

"Science eventually leads back to GOD"

That's weird it says god and not a creator

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Is Quantum physics useful for studying physics?:jbhmm:

If so can you explain how one of the most recognized physicist of all time thought it was not suitable to be a "useful basis for the whole of physics".
Quantum Theory: The Einstein/Bohr Debate of 1927 | AMNH.

Albert Einstein has studied more science than I can ever imagine, was he correct here was incorrect about the faults of quantum physics?:jbhmm:

Scientists are not prophets breh, stop believing they are:snoop:

Again another strawman. My original argument is philosophical not scientific.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Again another strawman. My original argument is philosophical not scientific.
Ahh I see, since science and philosophy are 2 different things what you are saying is you are not talking about science and as proven you really don't even know what science is outside of "what the scientists say." So when you say "SCIENCE eventually leads back to God" what you are really saying "Philosophy eventually leads back to god." Which I don't agree with but is a different conversation than the thread you posted. So not only do you not understand what science as a process, tool, and database, you also don't know the literal meaning of the word science.

Here you go breh, you should start here
Science - Wikipedia

But you probably should've learned that in 3rd grade so you may need to go to a remedial class

Daps
which is still something that had to come into being at some point.
Which is the point
Nothing isn't really nothing
Nothing is just a word we describe something we can't fanthom, dimensionless, that's why physicists came up with something from nothing, which is basically a singularity which is something dimensionless
Nothing is just a another word for dimensionless aka consciousness, mind, thinking, thought, spirit, etc.
Physicists don't like it because it suggests the material came from the non-material, mind, thought, thinking which suggests a reality beyond this one
Non-extended(A Dot=Dimensionless) leading to the extended(a line=infinite dimensional, the a closed line = dimensional)
That's why I suggested ontological mathematics to you
You say you're a lawyer so it should appeal to you due to logic
Ontological mathematics claims mathematics guarantees God exists...as well as a Devil

rbksNgirbauds

Daps
What about Janinism which believes the universe was created by forces but not a creator? Not all religions believe in a creator. So the same way you think those religions don't matter in the conversation, I think your religion is in the same boat

Oh also here is the thread title, you probably didn't read it

"Science eventually leads back to GOD"

That's weird it says god and not a creator
Fair enough. But every religion (outside of the one given to Israel) has it's fount in some way shape or form to the ancient religions of Sumer(Babylon) and/or Kemet and I'm sure if I did a lil research on Janinism , the correlation would be evident. But I don't wanna turn this thread into that, nor am I tryna persuade you in your beliefs on the origins of life. So peace