Science eventually leads back to God

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Scientist are not smarter than anyone on this site. People kill me with that shyt. They are subject matter experts in their field. They not doing nothing a lot of people can’t do. They doing shyt a lot of people don’t want to do. And scientists can mean many different type people of professions. Some more academic intensive than others. Just cause a mothafukka study the sciences don’t make them a goddamn genius. And people got the right to question whatever they want in any manner they choose
Good for you bruh. Nice you believe that… with no actual education or research you believe you are just as competent as someone doing this every single day with atleast a decade of formal education and using nothing but empirical evidence to back their claims. Have a nice day my guy. :francis:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Scientist are not smarter than anyone on this site. People kill me with that shyt. They are subject matter experts in their field. They not doing nothing a lot of people can’t do. They doing shyt a lot of people don’t want to do. And scientists can mean many different type people of professions. Some more academic intensive than others. Just cause a mothafukka study the sciences don’t make them a goddamn genius. And people got the right to question whatever they want in any manner they choose
Breh you are projecting, anyone who knows science knows this. But scientists are not science, so proving them personally wrong means nothing.

Now religious people always seem to make scientists out to be some arrogant genius but too arrogant to see "whats in front of them" (god horseshyt). So proving scientists wrong seems to be more about making yourself feel smarter than the "established geniuses"

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Yeah its obvious because that's what the science says. What do you think science says about the origins of life:jbhmm:

And could you find a scientific journal to back up your claims of what science "says".

Please actually read the artice and don't be like @The Hon. Stringer Bell who just Google an article and hopes it agrees with him
Naw I don't know, could you enlighten me

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. We atheist gang over here :demonic:

read a book aside from the Bible
Agnostic here but my POV : if I can get the answer to something, great. If I cant, part of being human is admitting you dont know. People would rather entrust that something somewhere loves them more than anything and warps fate on their behalf. The height of hubris.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Evolution and the big bang are the clues not the answers, we don't have the answers yet. Everyone who pays attention to science knows this
So what are the claims for the foundation of evolution? Remember reading a Richard Dawkins book some years ago about the selfish gene or something like that where he alluded to it, it's slipped my mind between now and then tho.

For the record, I'm not being facetious because I dont and will never believe any of that shyt, but I am genuinely curious what the other sides opinions are. Because I'm not tryna persuade anybody. I just like to hear the other side

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh you are projecting, anyone who knows science knows this. But scientists are not science, so proving them personally wrong means nothing.

Now religious people always seem to make scientists out to be some arrogant genius but too arrogant to see "whats in front of them" (god horseshyt). So proving scientists wrong seems to be more about making yourself feel smarter than the "established geniuses"

What would I be projecting?

And the scientific community does display an air of arrogance. Surely we won’t be disingenuous about that will we?

And I’m non religious. I don’t have a religion. I don’t go to church. I don’t practice any religious rituals. I’m not coming from a religion vs science stance. I’m saying science is fine and dandy but they not the end be all to nothing, and they not smarter than everyone.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Good for you bruh. Nice you believe that… with no actual education or research you believe you are just as competent as someone doing this every single day with atleast a decade of formal education and using nothing but empirical evidence to back their claims. Have a nice day my guy. :francis:

What did I say that was false? You sound offended because I said scientists are not smarter than everyone on the coli. That was a direct response to that statement. Do you agree or disagree? You telling me to have a nice day, for what? To be silly? You talking about research, but on what subject? Cause I’m not referring to a specific subject. I said scientists are not smarter than everyone on the coli, as breh stated. That’s a general statement that’s false. What are your thoughts on that?

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That would be religion and the concept of heaven or an afterlife. Just believing in the concept of there being a creator or God, alone, does not make death an easier pill to swallow. To believe in a higher power or question if you were created by something is natural. To believe in an afterlife is not necessarily natural, just a coping mechanism.

I dont disagree with you

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
OP proved he litterally doesn't know what science is. He first thought a scientists book was science then he posted an article he didn't even read.

Of course no one has proved OP wrong as this is not a conversation on science leafing to religion but more so OPs complete misunderstanding of science leading to religion. Which of course it does, not understanding science does lead to religion:mjlol:

I never advanced any scientific claims in this thread, simply that based on popular scientific theories it is not logically possible to discount God, and that God is logically possible.

I presented a book that Lawrence Krauss wrote saying that the universe came from nothing which is logically impossible. And I posted a peer reviewed article by Lawrence Krauss shoewng Krauss is a credentialed Physicist who bases his theories on modern Physics and is not just some guy giving his opinion in a book.

People like you who aren't even scientists and likely have no formal education think science can answer everything even something thay is purely philosophical like why is there something rather than nothing.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The premise is flawed because you determine that space/time exists independently outside of three dimensional space for there to be a before. There is no before you can quantify if there is nothing. Time began when this universe came into existence. The question of before is pointless.