Reppin
.0001%

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What happened with Cloud Atlas? :lupe:

In each of the three (or four) different stories, the characters were played by the same cast of actors. One story takes place in Asia in the distant future, so they slapped make-up on a bunch of white actors to have them appear Asian, most notably Halle Berry being turned into an old Asian man (yes, no joke). Additionally, both Halle Berry and Korean actress Doona Bae also play white characters in the movie and as said there is some gender-swapping as well.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Canada
why not hire an asian if you're gonna use CGI to make her look asian in the first place. Scar Jo isn't a draw, they're just wasting money and for what?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I know... I'm just saying after gods of Egypt and Exodus have they learned by now???!!! :mindblown:

Of course not. I think Hollywood is still running far behind on the increased public perception of white washing. It doesn't help there's still a shytload of morons who co-sign that shyt like it's all good.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Bleach is one of the most ethnically diverse animes that I've watched. It's up there with Gangsta, and Black Lagoon.

Naruto doesn't look like a white kid. More mixed than anything. The rest of the cast in Konoha is Japanese then you have a little more diversity in the other villages.

Full Metal Alchemist is meant to be diverse. The brothers are white, obviously though. Edward and Alphonse Elric.

Hunter x Hunter? What is that? :mjlol:

There's no confusion, main character of Ghost's name is Motoko Kusanagi. End of story.

Next thing you know you'll be calling this dude white because his hair isn't black.

great-teacher-onizuka-93993.jpg
:snoop:

and meh, the other villages barely had diverstiy youre thinking only of the village hidden in the clouds which had a handful of black people and the raikage.