Scarlett Johansson to star in "GHOST IN THE SHELL"

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the only way this movie would've been greenlit is if they had a known white woman as the main character? Damn :francis:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
90.jpeg

:obama:

Now will she have these on at the bottom?

motoko_kusanagi___the_major_by_madcatstudios-d6mmnm5.jpg

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
90.jpeg

:obama:

Now will she have these on at the bottom?

motoko_kusanagi___the_major_by_madcatstudios-d6mmnm5.jpg
Honestly they had no choice, never seen an asian woman stacked like that.

Seriously though Ghost in the Shell is a shytty fukking anime hyped up for absolutely no reason, terrible plot and really repetitive and lacks anything special to be honest and this will bomb. That said I hate how asian people are getting up in arms about this, if the author is ok with it then who gives a fukk what they think, not like they are out there writing or drawing anime. Scarlett Johanson is a terrible actress.......just felt like adding that in.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
We need this movie to be great. This movie needs to be decent great.

So we can move forward with Anime Live Action PIFF. Imagine DeathNote or COwboy Bebop in live action(serious movie, not just a low budget project).

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I hope this bombs.
Bruh anime needs to be on the big screen in live action, they need to find a successful live action franchise somewhere.... Imagine this being massive and bringing in bank(will never happen).

Maybe some time down the line we get a FMA Brotherhood trilogy:wow::wow::wow:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly they had no choice, never seen an asian woman stacked like that.

Seriously though Ghost in the Shell is a shytty fukking anime hyped up for absolutely no reason, terrible plot and really repetitive and lacks anything special to be honest and this will bomb. That said I hate how asian people are getting up in arms about this, if the author is ok with it then who gives a fukk what they think, not like they are out there writing or drawing anime. Scarlett Johanson is a terrible actress.......just felt like adding that in.
:ufdup:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
you seem to be very knowledgeable and a big fan :jbhmm:

see you day one :troll:

giphy.gif

Breh, Ghost in the Shell is one of the very few animes that I actually have a lot of respect for. I will not support this fukkery.

If this shyt bombs on some Dragon Ball / Last Airbender shyt, it would not surprise me.