Scarlett Johansson to star in "GHOST IN THE SHELL"

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So we gonna act like Blapharoplasty doesnt happen in Japan.

Let's be real here. :comeon:

It's all good to talk about black self hate but nor self hate in asisns. :dead:

Which has nothing to do with anime

Ironically, you display latent self hate because you think the only legitimate representations are over the top caricatures thought up in a white supremacist's wet dreams

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
you're an idiot, some japanese people are very pale

leah%20dizon%20models%20japanese%20people%20hello%20japanese%20clothes%20scans%202100x3000%20wallpaper_www.miscellaneoushi.com_36.jpg

she look like the typical anime broad

This woman is Leah Dizon, who is of European (French, White American) and Asian (Filipino, Chinese) descent. Between being mixed, and her Asian side not even having any Japanese, she's not an example of a Japanese person or Asian in general.

I do think that in real life, people of mixed Asian/European descent tend to be the closest to resembling many Anime characters. But that's just me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This woman is Leah Dizon, who is of European (French, White American) and Asian (Filipino, Chinese) descent. Between being mixed, and her Asian side not even having any Japanese, she's not an example of a Japanese person or Asian in general.

I do think that in real life, people of mixed Asian/European descent tend to be the closest to resembling many Anime characters. But that's just me.

nikka shes asian

she's made up to look japanese in the photoshoot, I dont even know who she is I just googled japanese people adn she came up

cosplay.jpg

your an idiot man

white people do not look like Anime characters, even the characters who are white in the story are drawn in anime style depending on the type of show it is

then you have characters you drawn and are obvious white

cosplay1.JPG

0.jpg

lol if you see anybody other than japanese people do cosplay they look fukking ridiculous unless it's a white character

Daps
Reppin
NULL
now if you just saw a drawing of an anime chick, you would assume its a white chick because you are just assuming everything in the world revolves around white people

but anybody with a half brain knows that anime are japanese characters, unless it's made clear they are european

2484%2B-%2Banime%2Bchoices%2Bcosplay%2Bgirl.jpg

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Ignore that anime came from white media brehs.

Blackout

Daps

I see that as well.

That's what happens when they decided to base their whole anime style from white media aka Disney

Blackout

Daps

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The show was awesome. Use to watch it when i was into anime heavly back in the day.