Scarlett Johansson to star in "GHOST IN THE SHELL"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
More relatable to western audiences means more money in his pocket, breh. That live action shyt does have me like :patrice: but again, one person does not make a majority.
Stay in denial then. :yeshrug:

I cant save you all from delusion. :sas1:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Always wondered why the Saiyans in DragonBall Z would have blue eyes :mjpls: and blonde hair:mjpls: when they became a super saiyan(Saiyan perfection/the strongest race/soldier):mjpls: makes a lot of sense with whole German connecion @7Revo :ohhh:
Its was so obvious that even other mangas made fun of it.

wbZUl.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudazumo_Naki_Kaikaku

But these wapanese idiots dont hear me tho. :sas2:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
For every "Asian" looking character, you can find 10 more who were purposely made to look like white ppl. If they want to do that, whatever. I'm not a racist so :manny: but I will never agree that they look like Japanese folk when they don't.

these niccas coppin pleas on it like they don't have eyes tho.

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The large eyes started because Tezuka, who is like Stan Lee and Jack Kirby combined in the anime world, was influenced by Disney. The faces used show emotion much easier than realistic faces.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I remember there was a huge protest/boycott over the Avatar flick, they were involved then. They boycotted Cloud Atlas because the film put non-Asian actors in Yellowface. They do seem to care about the whitewashing to some extent. But I think that they are more resigned about it as well (Asians don't really have serious problems with whites, quite the opposite, and certainly is not enough to make them stop watching movies with whites in them.) Either way, I won't shed a tear. As I stated, the Chinese/Japanese/Koreans/Filipinos/etc have their own film industries back home where 99.9 of the casts are Asians. If they have a problem with Hollywood, they can watch those movies.:yeshrug:
And cacs are usually the villains in their films

Chef

All Star
Daps