Saw Elysium Last Night AMA

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Could of been more action.

I was surprised how Fey was able to take a punch straight to the grill and not bleed or lose a tooth. That girl Fey is a real trooper. :ehh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It was future LA, nikka. Them Mexicans gon have it lookin like that in 50 years. Let alone 150.

Saw this today though. Loved it. Damon kinda had that 80s action hero swagger to him. He was a bad bad dude. I liked the dude who was in charge of the whole exoskeleton thing. Dude was a good actor. Reminded me of a less crazy cripple Vaas from Far Cry 3

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It was good but it still felt like something was missing. Loved the technology. Why the fukk ain't homeyboys ship have an anti-missile defense system (the cat who made that program to restart elysium systems and alladat)? I mean, the tech was wildly advanced and he rolls around with security guards you'd think his transport from earth to elysium would have defense systems.

This. Why does some guy on earth have to shoot missiles into outer space to protect their colony :wtf:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Shyt was dope what happens after?
Messicans fukked up paradise in space too? :scusthov: selling tacos de carne assada up in there on their wooden carts? :flabbynsick:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally got around to watching this, oh man this shyt was so average. I can't believe some of y'all saying this was better than District 9. No fukking way. Half the shyt made no logical sense and remained unexplained. The whole movie was a big mess. It was too complicated and too simple at the same time. Very underwhelming.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I finally got around to watching this, oh man this shyt was so average. I can't believe some of y'all saying this was better than District 9. No fukking way. Half the shyt made no logical sense and remained unexplained. The whole movie was a big mess. It was too complicated and too simple at the same time. Very underwhelming.

Saw it today and had this same feelings about this movie. It was ok but it felt rushed as fukk, specially the first 45 minutes (when they hijack Carlyle). Didn't give a shyt about the characters, couldn't care less about Damon's death :laugh:

The visuals were awesome and Shartlo was a great villain, but District 9 shyts all over this movie.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Terrible movie IMO. Plot, characters, setting, everything was underdeveloped. They can cure any diseases in 30 seconds but no solutions for pollution on earth?

Didn't like District 9 either. Will never support this director again.
what does the Earth have to do with them curing diseases on Elysium.

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
This. Why does some guy on earth have to shoot missiles into outer space to protect their colony :wtf:

this shyt had me :mindblown:

why even kidnap the bytch and her daughter in the first place? :mindblown:

Elysiumians walking around like :lawd::nigerian: but wont cure nikkas on earth :mindblown:

:camby: