Savage life

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
1991..i was 6...my uncles cousins..n a bunch of others was at what is now mickey leland memorial...east n calvalcade...

we heard 5 gun shots...n a nikka screamin get out yo shyt now...let 6 more shots go...everybody duckin...10mins later..brad jordan scarface...runnin down calvalcade but ass naked..with some socks n air 180..

nikka was gone....n a ol school cat was chasin em...that nikka face ran all the way to bentaub hospital..

:russ:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
was in the same room passed out while my nikka had a orgy/threesome wit his patna and 2 girl cousins

:wow:

i seen a cab driver hop out the cab wit an AK and sprayed up a benz sitting on 6's
shyt was crazy the benz was driving everywhere on the grass swerving tryna get away

and i seen a shapeshifter when i was 14
crazy shyt

I need to know this story please .

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Its this crackhead dude:wtf: in the hood that will do anything for a bag, im talking anyhing, he use to walk butt-ass naked down the street, run up in stores annd steal shyt for you, knock people out.. He use to rap wordbond he was nice too..

One day he was in the building about about 3-4 stories high one of my mans dared him to set his hair on fire and jump out the window for 3 bags:snoop: and he was all in.. This nikka set his hair on fire and jumped out the window we all ran out the building:russ::russ: before the jakes came.. We saw it later on the news he had a couple broke legs and burnt half his body that was the craziest shyt I ever seen..

I still dont know till this day if he got to smoke them bags:yeshrug:

:pachaha:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:what: please elaborate

:wow:

I need to know this story please .

i was in hamtramck( arab hood) me and my homeboy was just thru the hoods
when for some reason we stopped at this abandon lookin house and started throwin rocks on some bored shyt
we walked up closer cuz we was just gonna smoke on the porch
while we was walkin up the door cracked open and something that looked like a dog stuck his head out the bottom, but it was weird cuz he didnt have any eyes or hair or wasnt barking or nothing.
he just stuck his head out to the side then disasppeared back into the house
i swear to god 5 seconds later something open the door that looked like a white man
but he didnt have any eyes, mouth nose or nothing he looked like a blank face
and just looked at us

the craziest part was i couldnt even move it was like time had froze i could feel whatever type of energy he was sending off it was crazy im getting cold thinkin about it now. we just stood there looking at him, like he was forcing us. after that it just backed away.

no it wasnt a bum
no we wasnt high
after that i truly believe there are people we walk pass everyday thats not human. i cant describe the feelin its been almost ten years

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
i was in hamtramck( arab hood) me and my homeboy was just thru the hoods
when for some reason we stopped at this abandon lookin house and started throwin rocks on some bored shyt
we walked up closer cuz we was just gonna smoke on the porch
while we was walkin up the door cracked open and something that looked like a dog stuck his head out the bottom, but it was weird cuz he didnt have any eyes or hair or wasnt barking or nothing.
he just stuck his head out to the side then disasppeared back into the house
i swear to god 5 seconds later something open the door that looked like a white man
but he didnt have any eyes, mouth nose or nothing he looked like a blank face
and just looked at us

the craziest part was i couldnt even move it was like time had froze i could feel whatever type of energy he was sending off it was crazy im getting cold thinkin about it now. we just stood there looking at him, like he was forcing us. after that it just backed away.

no it wasnt a bum
no we wasnt high
after that i truly believe there are people we walk pass everyday thats not human. i cant describe the feelin its been almost ten years

Damn, that's creepy as f*ck.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
everytime i bring it up to my homeboy he never wants to talk about it
to this day idk what it was but it wasnt no dog or human i know for sure
he didnt have on clothes nothing looked like a human except his body meaning arms and legs

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
bro you just dont know i how felt
when he was lookin at u it was like i couldnt control my body or my mind
shyt was just blank thats the best wy to describe it

Man, maybe it was the devil or a demon or some sh!t.

I remember when I was like 5 years old I had a nightmare (at least I hope it was a nightmare) where I woke up in the middle of the night and at the foot of my bed I saw my mom standing there and she had no face. Same as u described it. Scared the shyt outta me and I was in and out of consciousness so I never knew if it was just a dream or something real.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Come in here and tell me what the worst shyt you've witness while fukked up or sober.

Last Saturday i kinda witness a rape :noah:

We were playing ring of fire drinking game and bytches were getting wasted.:cheers:

This one hoe kept challenging nikkas :usure:like she was bout that drinking life.

Not gonna lie she was keeping up :leon:

So long story short couple hours later she was on my man bed :deadrose:

Everyone took pics with her just for jokes.

Then this one young savage got an idea " i wanna fukk her"

@ this time i was passed out at the head of the bed but could hear everything around me. You know how they say coma victims can hear everything even doe they cant move. Thats exactly how i felt that night.

So long story short they move shorty off the bed and fukked her even doe she was :dead:

All i hear was my man coming in the room talking bout :guilty: he really raped her.

Shorty got up went down stairs and then i think her baby daddy came to scoop her.

I felt bad cause i heard just about everything but couldn't move.

This bytch gave my man some head sober doe not the same dude that raped her just another friend. She did this during the party :leon:

Allegedly.

Tell me bout savage shyt you witnessed drunk or sober .

quoted for obvious reasons :skip:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Man, maybe it was the devil or a demon or some sh!t.

I remember when I was like 5 years old I had a nightmare (at least I hope it was a nightmare) where I woke up in the middle of the night and at the foot of my bed I saw my mom standing there and she had no face. Same as u described it. Scared the shyt outta me and I was in and out of consciousness so I never knew if it was just a dream or something real.

damn thats crazy did you ever ask her
to this day i honestly believe we walk pass people everyday thats not from here.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
damn thats crazy did you ever ask her
to this day i honestly believe we walk pass people everyday thats not from here.

Nah, its weird I've never really told anyone about it. It was probably a dream anyway.

I don't believe in Aliens and sh!t like that but there are defenetly demonic forces out there IMO so yeah, some people could be just that and u wouldn't even know it.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
yea true aliens might be a lil crazy but like you said
its forces out here thats why i try to stay away from people wit no morals

i go to get some cush 2 days ago
my weed man chillin wit a thirteen year old on his lap
im like wtf nikkas just chillin like it aint shyt everybody older than me
i tried to drop her a hint to leave
i started telin nikkas how all the girls that wasnt fukkin in highschool always be successful. all the girls that wass fukkin wasnt shyt now

she was peepin what i was saying i hope it got to her
demonic forces everywhere like u said

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
yea true aliens might be a lil crazy but like you said
its forces out here thats why i try to stay away from people wit no morals

i go to get some cush 2 days ago
my weed man chillin wit a thirteen year old on his lap
im like wtf nikkas just chillin like it aint shyt everybody older than me
i tried to drop her a hint to leave
i started telin nikkas how all the girls that wasnt fukkin in highschool always be successful. all the girls that wass fukkin wasnt shyt now

she was peepin what i was saying i hope it got to her
demonic forces everywhere like u said

Yeah, I've been around dudes like that before.

I don't smoke weed no more but when I 1st came to London 10 years ago I used to cop my weed from this Kosovan guy that also sold crack and sh!t and he was into fukking 14 year old girls and he musta been in his late 20s at the time :smh:

Best to stay away from people like that, some of em are demons in disguise.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I've been around dudes like that before.

I don't smoke weed no more but when I 1st came to London 10 years ago I used to cop my weed from this Kosovan guy that also sold crack and sh!t and he was into fukking 14 year old girls and he musta been in his late 20s at the time :smh:

Best to stay away from people like that, some of em are demons in disguise.

thats wassup my boy live in Lund, Sweden crazy fukkin dude. i need to tear some shyt up overseas lol

thats fukked up i chilled for like 20 min, everytime somebody knocked on the door she was jumpin up i feel sorry cuz she prolly sneakin out the house to fukk with this bum ass nikka . this nikka sell for somebody else he like 23