Savage life

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Back home there was this older bytch I used to fukk all the time. I was about 17 or 18 and she was in her 30's. Well one day she asked me to come over because she was having a party. Me and my boy get over there and there's all these hood cats from the pj's over there, and this white dude that's about her age she was fukking with, as well as her lil 15 yr old cousin. Long story short, they all ran trains on the older chick, and the 15 yr old was sucking them hood cats off in front of everybody. Them dudes was in their 20's at the time. White dude starts smoking crack out of a Coke can and one of them hood cats tells the white dude he's scared to eat the lil' girl p*ssy out. White cat was like, "I have a daughter her age." But that fukker did it anyway, on the living room floor in front of everyone. That shyt was repulsive to me, so I ended up leaving in the middle of that shyt without even getting any p*ssy from the older chick. Sad shyt though, white dude ended up going to prison a few years later for molesting the same daughter he was talking about.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Back home there was this older bytch I used to fukk all the time. I was about 17 or 18 and she was in her 30's. Well one day she asked me to come over because she was having a party. Me and my boy get over there and there's all these hood cats from the pj's over there, and this white dude that's about her age she was fukking with, as well as her lil 15 yr old cousin. Long story short, they all ran trains on the older chick, and the 15 yr old was sucking them hood cats off in front of everybody. Them dudes was in their 20's at the time. White dude starts smoking crack out of a Coke can and one of them hood cats tells the white dude he's scared to eat the lil' girl p*ssy out. White cat was like, "I have a daughter her age." But that fukker did it anyway, on the living room floor in front of everyone. That shyt was repulsive to me, so I ended up leaving in the middle of that shyt without even getting any p*ssy from the older chick. Sad shyt though, white dude ended up going to prison a few years later for molesting the same daughter he was talking about.

:merchant:

Please tell me this is some sick joke. Where the fukk do you live?