Savage life

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i seen a cab driver hop out the cab wit an AK and sprayed up a benz sitting on 6's
shyt was crazy the benz was driving everywhere on the grass swerving tryna get away

and i seen a shapeshifter when i was 14
crazy shyt

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Thought this was a webbie appreciation threaf

1star,neg rep for the ducktales and deception

Shut your fakkit ass up and get the fukk out my thread.

:scusthov: If this true, imagine being this ho's baby daddy. that nikka lost big time for knockin that ho up.

Lol son he picked her up the next morning. I saw her walking outside the next morning looking around for him. I guess she was giving him directions on how to get there.

Daps
Growing up, I lived right up the block from some jects, and they had another set of jects right across the street from them. Those 2 projects stayed in beef so I've seen my fair share of beat downs, stabbings, and shootouts.

One kid I knew from the projects up the block from me, he was like 4-5 years younger than me, but he was known for lettin his gun go... Well one night when I was like 21, I was around the way, and I guess him and 2 other dudes hopped in a cab, and planned to rob it once they got around the way. So I hear a gunshot, then see the cab swerve on to the sidewalk and hit a light pole, then see the 3 dudes run out of the cab, the kid with the gun in hand. Cab driver died instantly.

That same kid ended up getting killed like 4 blocks away from that scene by some dude I went to high school with that was a year older than me, I didn't see that happen though.

On the same block as the cab killing a year or 2 before that, I saw the aftermath of another shooting in front of the liquor store, dude was laying there pretty much dying in a pool of blood, with some of his brain exposed.
Last year in front of that same liquor store, I was up the block and heard a loud ass argument, then saw a bum running toward my direction and right past with a bloody T-shirt...the bum stabbed another bum over 50 cents and left the knife sticking out of his chest. He ended up dying at the hospital.

I could post stories of the type of shyt I've seen all day.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
coming back from work to my spot on a friday afternoon i see the back of my apt building roped off with yellow tape..so im like asking ppl what the fukk happened...well it turns out a bum killed another bum..the reason: he wanted to get off the streets and have steady meals :smh:..i could still see dried blood for weeks after...after that i was like i needed to move the fukk out of there

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Growing up, I lived right up the block from some jects, and they had another set of jects right across the street from them. Those 2 projects stayed in beef so I've seen my fair share of beat downs, stabbings, and shootouts.

One kid I knew from the projects up the block from me, he was like 4-5 years younger than me, but he was known for lettin his gun go... Well one night when I was like 21, I was around the way, and I guess him and 2 other dudes hopped in a cab, and planned to rob it once they got around the way. So I hear a gunshot, then see the cab swerve on to the sidewalk and hit a light pole, then see the 3 dudes run out of the cab, the kid with the gun in hand. Cab driver died instantly.

That same kid ended up getting killed like 4 blocks away from that scene by some dude I went to high school with that was a year older than me, I didn't see that happen though.

On the same block as the cab killing a year or 2 before that, I saw the aftermath of another shooting in front of the liquor store, dude was laying there pretty much dying in a pool of blood, with some of his brain exposed.
Last year in front of that same liquor store, I was up the block and heard a loud ass argument, then saw a bum running toward my direction and right past with a bloody T-shirt...the bum stabbed another bum over 50 cents and left the knife sticking out of his chest. He ended up dying at the hospital.

I could post stories of the type of shyt I've seen all day.

where tha fukk do u live

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
haha, last night after i got finished playing a gig and was hanging outside of the place talking with some friends and i saw this one dude run up on this group of girls and smack the shyt out of one of them from behind. it was so bad, the girl tumbled into the street and cut up her palms. what's worse is that i knew the dude too, he was one of these brass band cats from like the 9th ward and i played a few gigs with him. the weird part was that he helped her get up and then he walked off. i couldn't tell if it was a joke or not because i was high but it didn't seem like it...

i mean, dude literally ran up behind her and her two girlfriends and popped her in the back of her head. it was like watching a replay of a tackle during a football game. he kind of hovered over her before he picked her up too, i thought he was about to stomp the shyt out of her...

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Witnessed a fatal shooting in Wal Mart a couple months back. Dude tried to steal something, the LP dude started fighting him, the shoplifter fought back, pulled out a gun, the LP dude took his gun and shot him with it. The whole place was goin nuts and all the customers left out the back

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Got damm i cant even quote all yall fukked up ass stories .

:wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i put that on everything i love...

face got a bullet in his shin from that night...u mention that nikka that chased em name around face

he will be in trey mode

1547436_o.gif

get real quiet n sit in a corner... face mynikka...but when i seen that shyt...thats like findin out kermit the frog had a peckerwood hand up his ass the whole time as a kid...fukked me up:sadcam::sadcam:

did face get caught fukkin some other dude's wife or somethin? is that why he was running naked in the streets?

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
was in the same room passed out while my nikka had a orgy/threesome wit his patna and 2 girl cousins

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
was on South Beach last year when dude got smacked by the police... Was literally right in front of where it all started and had to run out the way of the whip cuz he came up the curb.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5nkz8fzSxI]Miami Beach Shooting - Memorial Weekend 2011 [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]