Savage life

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Hey OP. Wanna edit that post or maybe add a different story. Next thing you know your gonna be in court like:

oj-simpson-at-trial.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
1991..i was 6...my uncles cousins..n a bunch of others was at what is now mickey leland memorial...east n calvalcade...

we heard 5 gun shots...n a nikka screamin get out yo shyt now...let 6 more shots go...everybody duckin...10mins later..brad jordan scarface...runnin down calvalcade but ass naked..with some socks n air 180..

nikka was gone....n a ol school cat was chasin em...that nikka face ran all the way to bentaub hospital..

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
WATCH TWO GUYS UNLOAD AK'S INTO SOME GUY'S MONTE CARLO AND JUST WALK AWAY LIKE IT WAS ALL GOOD. shyt fukkED ME UP FOR A LONG TIME.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Back when I was a youngin I was going a McDonalds a few blocks away from my house.

I cut through an alley that behind the rec center when I saw the neighborhood hoe getting raped by like 4 dudes.

She looked at me and made the :to: face like she wanted me to do something

The 4 nikkas then looked at me :birdman: One of them pulled his pants up and came over to me and said keep it moving if i dont want any problems.

I wasnt gonna get my ass beat for no how so i left.

ON my way back I see cops talkin to the girl and her mom. Mom basically told the cops she wasnt gonna press charges because it was her daughters fault for suckin so much dikk.

All they boys were :laff: at this bytch.

Last I heard was she had 3 kids from 3 different dudes.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
when i was in 7th grade we had this lil teen club called party central...it was like 2000-01 so everything was the shyt back then

my city melbourne has always had beef with this other city named cocoa...we like 20 miles apart...well a BIG brawl broke out and i saw a fukkin pool ball fly across my face n hit this dude directly in the eye :snoop:

one cocoa nikka got chased across the street and legend has it he was found dead :wow: we were all between 13-18, thats how i knew our generation was gon be donkey

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
1991..i was 6...my uncles cousins..n a bunch of others was at what is now mickey leland memorial...east n calvalcade...

we heard 5 gun shots...n a nikka screamin get out yo shyt now...let 6 more shots go...everybody duckin...10mins later..brad jordan scarface...runnin down calvalcade but ass naked..with some socks n air 180..

nikka was gone....n a ol school cat was chasin em...that nikka face ran all the way to bentaub hospital..

Eastex Freeway @ Cavalcade? If true that's a loooooooong ass way to run ass nekkid. :russ:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Daaaaaamn. I was born and raised in Madrid. Where in Spain were u staying? We need some more stories!

Some people think Spain is soft but crazy stuff goes on. Its also the gateway for drugs to the rest of Europe. All the cocaine and hash goes through Spain before it goes through the rest of Europe.

i was stationed in Rota. i didnt know how big of a drug that shyt was until i got there. i used to fukk with this Gypsie chick from North Africa that used to stay smoking that shyt.

me and my boy Flow was walking back to the base from these broads house one night and seen this dude get robbed at gun point. i thought homeboy was gone pop him. had dude on his knees begging for his life and everything. we picked up the pace until we got out of dudes view and bolted back to the base.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: you right I'm not gonna put my folks out there so this can come back on us.

The dude who raped me and him not that cool doe he aight but I never knew he had that in him.

She still sucked my other man off sober doe

So he raped you too nikka?:huhldup:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:thumbsdown:Please don't bring that faggy sohh shyt over here. nikkas will turn anything gay

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
when i was stationed in Spain...

one Saturday, we all at the club chillin and shyt and this big ass brawl breaks out. next thing i know my boy Jay jumps out the circle with blood on his shirt from smacking the Spanish dude around. Bodyguards kick everybody out and the brawl continues in the streets. police come to break it up but no one goes to jail.

lil Spanish dude goes back to his car. we think the shyt is over but next thing you know the Spanish dude done put his foot on the gas real hard and is coming towards us, most of us get out the way but my boy JB didnt make that move quick enough, Spanish dude ran him over. some straight hit and run shyt. JB ended up breaking both of his legs.

i got some really fukked up stories i can tell from my time in Spain.

they get it in in Spain, I got a boy who went there for spring break, and came back with a broken jaw. nikka couldnt open his mouth for like a month

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Eastex Freeway @ Cavalcade? If true that's a loooooooong ass way to run ass nekkid. :russ:

i put that on everything i love...

face got a bullet in his shin from that night...u mention that nikka that chased em name around face

he will be in trey mode

1547436_o.gif

get real quiet n sit in a corner... face mynikka...but when i seen that shyt...thats like findin out kermit the frog had a peckerwood hand up his ass the whole time as a kid...fukked me up:sadcam::sadcam: