Savage life

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My uncle a crackhead. He got into debt trouble. Long story short I saw the loan sharks fresh off of beating his ass. Broke both of his legs. I was like 5.

These nikkas gave me money for the ice cream truck :stylin:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Its this crackhead dude:wtf: in the hood that will do anything for a bag, im talking anyhing, he use to walk butt-ass naked down the street, run up in stores annd steal shyt for you, knock people out.. He use to rap wordbond he was nice too..

One day he was in the building about about 3-4 stories high one of my mans dared him to set his hair on fire and jump out the window for 3 bags:snoop: and he was all in.. This nikka set his hair on fire and jumped out the window we all ran out the building:russ::russ: before the jakes came.. We saw it later on the news he had a couple broke legs and burnt half his body that was the craziest shyt I ever seen..

I still dont know till this day if he got to smoke them bags:yeshrug:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Its this crackhead dude:wtf: in the hood that will do anything for a bag, im talking anyhing, he use to walk butt-ass naked down the street, run up in stores annd steal shyt for you, knock people out.. He use to rap wordbond he was nice too..

One day he was in the building about about 3-4 stories high one of my mans dared him to set his hair on fire and jump out the window for 3 bags:snoop: and he was all in.. This nikka set his hair on fire and jumped out the window we all ran out the building:russ::russ: before the jakes came.. We saw it later on the news he had a couple broke legs and burnt half his body that was the craziest shyt I ever seen..

I still dont know till this day if he got to smoke them bags:yeshrug:

:deadrose: @ a couple broken legs.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
i was stationed in Rota. i didnt know how big of a drug that shyt was until i got there. i used to fukk with this Gypsie chick from North Africa that used to stay smoking that shyt.

me and my boy Flow was walking back to the base from these broads house one night and seen this dude get robbed at gun point. i thought homeboy was gone pop him. had dude on his knees begging for his life and everything. we picked up the pace until we got out of dudes view and bolted back to the base.

Yeah, everyone in Spain smokes hash. And since most hash is made in Morocco they bring it in through the south of Spain then from there it goes to the rest of Europe. In Southern Europe, North Africa, Middle East people smoke hash a lot more than weed.

I didn't even know there was American army bases in Spain tho. I guess they are almost in every country. How long did u stay there? And what was ur day to day duties? Just army training and chilling after that or what?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was in downtown Nairobi as a kid with my dad one day, he was getting a cut and left me chillin in the car. I see a man run by ass naked with blood gushing from his dome followed by a crowd of heated people. Someone threw a rock and nailed him square in the back, dude fell and it was over. He got stomped to death... was probably a thief. I was sitting in the car shook as hell, never even told my pops.

Thiefs to get mob justice meaning that if you get caught in public stealing the general public will beat and prob kill your ass. Some of y'all probably seen the infamous worldstar video where they burn those 2 dudes alive on the street after beating the shyt out of them.

unrelated

Hash is dope esp if you have some real danky weed it cuts or masks out a lot of that weed scent when you smoke it together. Montreal got that shyt on lock!

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
I was in downtown Nairobi as a kid with my dad one day, he was getting a cut and left me chillin in the car. I see a man run by ass naked with blood gushing from his dome followed by a crowd of heated people. Someone threw a rock and nailed him square in the back, dude fell and it was over. He got stomped to death... was probably a thief. I was sitting in the car shook as hell, never even told my pops.

Thiefs to get mob justice meaning that if you get caught in public stealing the general public will beat and prob kill your ass. Some of y'all probably seen the infamous worldstar video where they burn those 2 dudes alive on the street after beating the shyt out of them.

unrelated

Hash is dope esp if you have some real danky weed it cuts or masks out a lot of that weed scent when you smoke it together. Montreal got that shyt on lock!

Yeah, I love good hash. Good hash is the shyt I prefer it to weed but if u get some wack shyt? Its terrible, not even worth smoking but I guess the same can be said for shyt weed.

In Spain the hash is piff but from my experience in London, u can't get good hash in this country, ur better off smoking bud.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yeah, everyone in Spain smokes hash. And since most hash is made in Morocco they bring it in through the south of Spain then from there it goes to the rest of Europe. In Southern Europe, North Africa, Middle East people smoke hash a lot more than weed.

I didn't even know there was American army bases in Spain tho. I guess they are almost in every country. How long did u stay there? And what was ur day to day duties? Just army training and chilling after that or what?

not sure about an Army base. i was Navy. i was stationed in Andulucia, Rota. there is an Air force base in Moron.

i was a hospital corpsmen. just doing day to day medical assistant shyt. i worked all over the clinic except for immunizations. i was stationed there for 3 yrs.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
not sure about an Army base. i was Navy. i was stationed in Andulucia, Rota. there is an Air force base in Moron.

i was a hospital corpsmen. just doing day to day medical assistant shyt. i worked all over the clinic except for immunizations. i was stationed there for 3 yrs.

Oh, Ok.

So did u like it there? U must speak a little Spanish by now right?

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
*update*

I go to my boys house and this nikka said he talked to the girl who got raped.

Im like :dwillhuh: so what she say.

He said he told her some sexual activities went down and did she know what happen?

She said she didnt remember shyt and she figured something like that was gonna go down :ehh:

Im like :ooh: wtf she a hood rat.

Come to find out she actually bopped off the rapist as well they been talking during the whole night.

Im like this is a weird situation i want no parts off.

I still say it was rape she was dead how the fukk u have sex with someone who is unresponsive.

Daps
*update*

I go to my boys house and this nikka said he talked to the girl who got raped.

Im like :dwillhuh: so what she say.

He said he told her some sexual activities went down and did she know what happen?

She said she didnt remember shyt and she figured something like that was gonna go down :ehh:

Im like :ooh: wtf she a hood rat.

Come to find out she actually bopped off the rapist as well they been talking during the whole night.

Im like this is a weird situation i want no parts off.

I still say it was rape she was dead how the fukk u have sex with someone who is unresponsive.

:scusthov: If this true, imagine being this ho's baby daddy. that nikka lost big time for knockin that ho up.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
1991..i was 6...my uncles cousins..n a bunch of others was at what is now mickey leland memorial...east n calvalcade...

we heard 5 gun shots...n a nikka screamin get out yo shyt now...let 6 more shots go...everybody duckin...10mins later..brad jordan scarface...runnin down calvalcade but ass naked..with some socks n air 180..

nikka was gone....n a ol school cat was chasin em...that nikka face ran all the way to bentaub hospital..

:wow: