Savage life

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I live in the dmv and there is this club called the cross roads. It more of a reggae club but they do have an hip hop room.

So one night me and 2 girls and there dude friend go up there.

I was super high !!!!

I walk into the club an i see the chick i was kinda talking to.

So we walk over to the bar get a drink security rolls up on me like can i see your wrist band. i show him mine but she was 20 :facepalm:

She gave me her drink when security was walking up im not even paying attention. :dwillhuh:

I get kicked out 5 mins after i walk in :thumbsdown:

So i go out side and say fukk it then hell breaks loose.

I see a group of nikkas outside i guess they got kicked out as well.

They start arguing and next thing i know someone got stabbed.

One of the dudes ran around the corner with a gun.

He starts shooting up ( mind you the same club got shut down 2 weeks ago because of violence).

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Dude got stabbed to death I believe in 2008? At a popular club in DC in SW near the fishmarket(it's closed down now because of that) I forgot the name but I do know that young Jeezy performed that night. Dude that got stabbed was exactly right next to me...but I didnt catch it :manny: was to busy looking for the whores leaving.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dude got stabbed to death I believe in 2008? At a popular club in DC in SW near the fishmarket(it's closed down now because of that) I forgot the name but I do know that young Jeezy performed that night. Dude that got stabbed was exactly right next to me...but I didnt catch it :manny: was to busy looking for the whores leaving.

Yea i remember that shyt that was around hu homecoming i think.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i was in hamtramck( arab hood) me and my homeboy was just thru the hoods
when for some reason we stopped at this abandon lookin house and started throwin rocks on some bored shyt
we walked up closer cuz we was just gonna smoke on the porch
while we was walkin up the door cracked open and something that looked like a dog stuck his head out the bottom, but it was weird cuz he didnt have any eyes or hair or wasnt barking or nothing.
he just stuck his head out to the side then disasppeared back into the house
i swear to god 5 seconds later something open the door that looked like a white man
but he didnt have any eyes, mouth nose or nothing he looked like a blank face
and just looked at us

the craziest part was i couldnt even move it was like time had froze i could feel whatever type of energy he was sending off it was crazy im getting cold thinkin about it now. we just stood there looking at him, like he was forcing us. after that it just backed away.

no it wasnt a bum
no we wasnt high
after that i truly believe there are people we walk pass everyday thats not human. i cant describe the feelin its been almost ten years

Love reading about shyt like this.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i once saw two dudes fighting in the streets with machetes when i was in barbados. i don't know how nobody lost a limb.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
real talk fukk your scumbag rapist friend tho :usure:

i wouldnt associate with a fakkit weak piece of shyt like that :ld:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
i was in hamtramck( arab hood) me and my homeboy was just thru the hoods
when for some reason we stopped at this abandon lookin house and started throwin rocks on some bored shyt
we walked up closer cuz we was just gonna smoke on the porch
while we was walkin up the door cracked open and something that looked like a dog stuck his head out the bottom, but it was weird cuz he didnt have any eyes or hair or wasnt barking or nothing.
he just stuck his head out to the side then disasppeared back into the house
i swear to god 5 seconds later something open the door that looked like a white man
but he didnt have any eyes, mouth nose or nothing he looked like a blank face
and just looked at us

the craziest part was i couldnt even move it was like time had froze i could feel whatever type of energy he was sending off it was crazy im getting cold thinkin about it now. we just stood there looking at him, like he was forcing us. after that it just backed away.

no it wasnt a bum
no we wasnt high
after that i truly believe there are people we walk pass everyday thats not human. i cant describe the feelin its been almost ten years

This story gave me chills.

You sure it wasn't some out-of-body experience or nightmare you experienced? shyt sounds too wacked out for you to have been sober when it happened.