Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I can't rock with this. Doesn't seem like a robbery attempt.

I wonder how "connected" homie was who got killed, if he was even connected at all, because if so, proving self defense ain't the only thing SW gotta worry about

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He hopped on camera, said he don't know what happened but too many black men out here losing they lives...the internet went crazy with speculation and now they mad at him because of what they said he "Implied" :lolbron:

Sauce a nut but he not that damn stupid to hop on IG after HE or someone around him was responsible for killing somebody, self defense or not.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
"OOOWEEE say man hey man look here officer you understand what I'm talking bout I'm out here working you know I'm a business man with a business plan you understand me I'm an entrepreneur so I was just minding my business walking these beautiful LA streets ya dig when this man who I aint never seen before ran up on me talking bout I need that chain but see everybody don't go and being a rapper is the most dangerous job but you might not understand that because everybody don't flow OOOWEEE"
:mjlol:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
He hopped on camera, said he don't know what happened but too many black men out here losing they lives...the internet went crazy with speculation and now they mad at him because of what they said he "Implied" :lolbron:

Sauce a nut but he not that damn stupid to hop on IG after HE or someone around him was responsible for killing somebody, self defense or not.
Right Sauce never said that he shot or killed anybody :pachaha:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Sauce fought off the guy trying to rob him. That's why he had a scratch with blood dripping. The guy who robbed him fled and ran into the man who was killed outside of his apartment. He robbed him and shot. There is a video of a man in all black fleeing the murder scene on foot running his ass off up the block

THATS WHAT HAPPENED

The guy murdered was a wealthy business man

*stop believing the bs

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Waiting till more facts come out

So sauce claiming a body off the same nikka that tried to rob him? :wtf:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Sauce fought off the guy trying to rob him. That's why he had a scratch with blood dripping. The guy who robbed him fled and ran into the man who was killed outside of his apartment. He robbed him and shot. There is a video of a man in all black fleeing the murder scene on foot running his ass off up the block

THATS WHAT HAPPENED

The guy murdered was a wealthy business man

*stop believing the bs

Makes the most sense of all the theories