Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im not even saying that dude filmed homebody laying in the street. I know the coli is tough on crime but cali politics are different . Sauce is in the right but dude shouldn't have recorded homie on the ground like that.
Nah we need to let people see how it is.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
It's may or may not come embed on here but gossipinthecity has where the dude that did the alleged shooting is seen running from the scene. He's dark skinned with long dreadlocks. It's reveal that literally minutes prior he tried to get walka chain but a fight ensue which is why WALKA had blood on his shoes. WALKA is not the shooter. WALKA, the robber and the deceased were ALL on the same block. In fact walka is there in Cali to do a Cypher for some show.

Edit Lahoodmedia

Gotc has a better video of the person though.

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Im not even saying that dude filmed homebody laying in the street. I know the coli is tough on crime but cali politics are different . Sauce is in the right but dude shouldn't have recorded homie on the ground like that.
I found out that the person WHO was behind the filming of the boy laying was this weird ass mofo below if you check WALKA post you'll see him in the comments backing it up

Kid Buu and I did a search and discovered there's video exposing him for lying. He's the goof that claimed he was a clone and went semi-viral within the hhc. For the video and his little super duper short relationship with Blac Chyna

images

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. Gotta see how this one pans out.
Im thinking a deal gone bad. Murder in a commission of a crime, everyone gets the charge. That would be the reason for the cap.
Police gotta prove it regardless.
Guns are outta control in this country man.

Na this was as simple as rappers + male egos + guns

Someone said something slick, someone responded with a threat and Someone died

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I found out that the person WHO was behind the filming of the boy laying was this weird ass mofo below if you check WALKA post you'll see him in the comments backing it up

Kid Buu and I did a search and discovered there's video exposing him for lying. He's the goof that claimed he was a clone and went semi-viral within the hhc. For the video and his little super duper short relationship with Blac Chyna

images
Didn't he (kid buu) claim he was like 20 something and he's like in his mid 30s?

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:Gonna be awkward if Sauce is gonna end up having to prove his gangsta now.

Naw I ain't shoot him but I was there so it counts :sadcam:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know what's true, but even in a justified shooting, aren't you required to go down to the precinct for a statement?

:patrice:

"OOOWEEE say man hey man look here officer you understand what I'm talking bout I'm out here working you know I'm a business man with a business plan you understand me I'm an entrepreneur so I was just minding my business walking these beautiful LA streets ya dig when this man who I aint never seen before ran up on me talking bout I need that chain but see everybody don't go and being a rapper is the most dangerous job but you might not understand that because everybody don't flow OOOWEEE"

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Homie definitely don't look like no jackboy (of course looks can be deceiving), but the folks speakin on his behalf, definitely look like dey some nkkas who get to a bag. Sauce might think shyt was sweet, and he smoked an "anybody". That nkka fukk around and killed a SOMEBODY, he might have to answer for that. :umad:

It aint hard to tell, looking thru that nkka pics, and his folks, dey about sumthin.
The only other explanation is dude was mean mugging and that's why he got clapped good riddance. How you gone have any envy or hatred for a person you dont even know how you gone look at a person all mean and disrespectful you dont even know. And dude had a burner on him so he felt extra tough, now he's in the morgue.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Facts coming out n shyt getting tricky lol.

Should've FaceTime ya lawyer instead of the internet. :wow:
Damn, I gotta read the past few pages of this thread. Seems like I missed a lot. I'm still tryna come down from the huge Dru Hill concert with the wife last night:whew: