Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So dude tried to Rob Sauce…. They got up on ‘em… he then caught dude that end up dying and killed him? Insane

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is the dude's IG

This girl that knew him is arguing in the comments saying dude had his own business and he would never try to rob anybody. Also that Sauce Walka is using robbery as an excuse to get away with murder.

My opinion, just because someone has an Instagram business page with a lot of followers, that doesn't mean that they have a lucrative business. Ol boy could've been fukked up and thought Sauce was an easy lick.

IDK breh, if 350K followers on IG isn't lucrative then what is? Looks like he had a legit online clothing store

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the dude's IG

This girl that knew him is arguing in the comments saying dude had his own business and he would never try to rob anybody. Also that Sauce Walka is using robbery as an excuse to get away with murder.

My opinion, just because someone has an Instagram business page with a lot of followers, that doesn't mean that they have a lucrative business. Ol boy could've been fukked up and thought Sauce was an easy lick.

Yeahhhh, after looking at his page and business page, I think Sauce lying. This shyt gonna get interesting. RIP to bro if he wasn’t a thief after all.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idk after seeing all these post and videos about Sauce Walka lying. Looking at IG he look like a regular dude who ain’t on that. He running a successful women’s clothing business. It make no sense for him to crash out like that in front of a building he live in and rob a rapper with armed security around him. Now you claiming bodies you didn’t catch and clout chasing, just weirdo behavior. I always thought he was a clout chasing cornball when he made up beefs with Drake and Young Thug to get hot. Rip to the Dude.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
Interesting. Gotta see how this one pans out.
Im thinking a deal gone bad. Murder in a commission of a crime, everyone gets the charge. That would be the reason for the cap.
Police gotta prove it regardless.
Guns are outta control in this country man.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying he’s lying or not but do remember, the guy is/was a pimp…literally one of the most vile, lamest, scum of the earth, trash can of a human thing you could be…so there’s that.

If he’s lying and all those people are right and they took that young man’s life over frivolous bs then fukk ‘em and rip to the victim, justice should be served however fitting