Sauce Gardner declares his support for TRUMP

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
anytime I see that American flag on a tweet or caption unless it’s related to a sporting event

I already know what time it is

Most likely it’s gonna be some bullshyt

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
This is kinda my point about how Republicans/Trump loves Black people like this/him who lack political awareness and are politically inept...

These are the types of Black people who the GOP and Trump target on social media and try to appeal to knowing that they're not very bright politically and easily persuasive under certain circumstances. They'll get easily entertained and amused by a candidate such as Trump and from there they become “impressed”
if you were to ask them to name the congressmen and women, senators, along with those who're a part of their Local/State Assembly, etc there's a good chance they wouldn't know what to tell you.
Black folks who show neutral feelings for Trump aren't exactly sure why since they lack substantial political knowledge but largely due to them being “amused” and “entertained” by him and his shenanigans
Shenanigans such as Sauce reposting that picture of Trump with laughing emojis is an example of what I'm talking about, he's ignorant and that's the kind of Black people and potential voters who Republicans try to appeal to, which is the young and unknowledgeable.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
First I'm biased because I've seen him come up since high school. But I don't think he's voting at all. It was the image of the picture. As he said, he knows nothing about politics.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You gotta see it from his point of view....

Dude has probably never worked an actual job in his life, been coddled since day 1, had everybody on his nuts black and white since he was a kid, was 15 when Trump first got elected and he is now a millionaire. He probably has no idea what Trump being president means to this country and black people in general. He just thinks the picture looks cool.

I wouldn't put much stock into what Sauce thinks
I can’t excuse this level of ignorance when everyone in this country has access to the internet.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I think y’all just get “mad” at stuff because you think that’s what your response should be or you check the temperature of the thread and just go with that.

No adult is changing their political opinion or being influenced by a 23 year old dumb ass Sauce Gardner and his 200k followers.

Yet 50 has 45 MILLION followers on X and IG, and nikkas grew up on him…. He’s been pushing Trump and Many Men since the shooting and response to him is lightweight. But smoke for days for Sauce Goddamn Gardner. :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's kind of sad that being a felon and getting shot has alot of kewn azz nikkas like :salute: trump