Sauce Gardner declares his support for TRUMP

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also keep in mind we're talking about a sport that conservative dominant and where most of the black players have a shytty background when ot comes to education.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also all you really have to do is point to Kap and how Trump basically got owners to back off him.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
But if he was vote or die blue no matter who p diddy style you'd be glazing him...pathetic

just like as a white man, you are voting for trump for what you perceive to be your own self interest.

I as a black man am voting out of my own self interest.

:yeshrug:why do you people believe you should be the only ones able to operate out of pure self interest?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I mean. After that, you should just naturally shut the fukk up about anything important. Your opinion is useless.
Ok, so not only does that have nothing at all to do with this topic, you're so deep in your feelings that you can't even make an attempt at staying on said topic

Lack of emotional control is an extremely feminine trait. It's crazy how so many of yall are ready to crash out for *insertoldwhitedemocratpolitician*. Textbook cornball behavior. I'm not sure what yall get from being lapdogs but I hope it's something of value that you can at least pass down to your kids

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Ok, so not only does that have nothing at all to do with this topic, you're so deep in your feelings that you can't even make an attempt at staying on said topic

Lack of emotional control is an extremely feminine trait. It's crazy how so many of yall are ready to crash out for *insertoldwhitedemocratpolitician*. Textbook cornball behavior. I'm not sure what yall get from being lapdogs but I hope it's something of value that you can at least pass down to your kids
I don't give a fukk about you or your politics. If the earth is flat, you were born a fukking idiot that doesn't deserve to be taken seriously. If you trolling, good job, my bad. If not, you're a fukkin idiot.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't give a fukk about you or your politics. If the earth is flat, you were born a fukking idiot that doesn't deserve to be taken seriously. If you trolling, good job, my bad. If not, you're a fukkin idiot.
You clearly do care because you literally only inserted yourself into this discussion to continue to deflect from the actual topic, and you keep attempting to insult me, which again shows that you're deep in your feelings

Next time, keep your sassy opinions to yourself if you're not actually posting on topic, thanks

I'm willing to bet your next response will be yet another post that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Let's see if you can prove me wrong

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
This isn't really just for Sauce, but it's amazing to me just how quick people forget. It's amazing to me just how low informed many Americans are when it comes to voting. It's amazing to me just how many people just don't give a fukk.

But I get it. Following politics is a miserable process. I sometimes hate that I know so much and wish I could skate by on life just not giving a fukk. I feel like I care more about the people than they care about themselves. But that same awareness has allowed me to be as successful as I am today. Even if Trump win, I have the skills, connections, and education to thrive. I'm able to move states at the drop of a dime if I need to. A lot of people who don't have that luxury simply don't give a fukk about anything.

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yeah, I saw these tweets as he was posting them in real time. Very disappointing.

Dude is a 23 yr old from Detroit...you think he would know better, but a lot of these athletes only see green, and feel voting republican is a way to keep their $$$.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You gotta see it from his point of view....

Dude has probably never worked an actual job in his life, been coddled since day 1, had everybody on his nuts black and white since he was a kid, was 15 when Trump first got elected and he is now a millionaire. He probably has no idea what Trump being president means to this country and black people in general. He just thinks the picture looks cool.

I wouldn't put much stock into what Sauce thinks
I’m tired of excusing ignorance.