Sauce Gardner declares his support for TRUMP

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I find it funny/stupid how so many of yall try and shame people into voting; and then when yall succeed, yall then try to shame people for not voting how YOU want then to vote

It's honestly dumb and hypocritical

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I find it funny/stupid how so many of yall try and shame people into voting; and then when yall succeed, yall then try to shame people for not voting how YOU want then to vote

It's honestly dumb and hypocritical
Shut the fukk up. You believe the earth is flat.

Again, I'm a flat earther

I'm so past this fake moon landing bs that I barely even bring it up in flat earth threads anymore

:laff:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
young breh just hears trump - low taxes

:yeshrug:

its illustrative how important upbringing and parenting are in the equation.

too many black parents are just moving through their childs life instead of being active in providing instruction.

thats how you get outcomes like these.
But if he was vote or die blue no matter who p diddy style you'd be glazing him...pathetic

br82186

Superstar
Daps
You gotta see it from his point of view....

Dude has probably never worked an actual job in his life, been coddled since day 1, had everybody on his nuts black and white since he was a kid, was 15 when Trump first got elected and he is now a millionaire. He probably has no idea what Trump being president means to this country and black people in general. He just thinks the picture looks cool.

I wouldn't put much stock into what Sauce thinks
He in that Jamar Chase arena where he hangs out with MAGATS and conspiracy theorists and in his case Aaron Rodgers.