Sauce Gardner declares his support for TRUMP

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta see it from his point of view....

Dude has probably never worked an actual job in his life, been coddled since day 1, had everybody on his nuts black and white since he was a kid, was 15 when Trump first got elected and he is now a millionaire. He probably has no idea what Trump being president means to this country and black people in general. He just thinks the picture looks cool.

I wouldn't put much stock into what Sauce thinks

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta see it from his point of view....

Dude has probably never worked an actual job in his life, been coddled since day 1, had everybody on his nuts black and white since he was a kid, was 15 when Trump first got elected and he is now a millionaire. He probably has no idea what Trump being president means to this country and black people in general. He just thinks the picture looks cool.

I wouldn't put much stock into what Sauce thinks

While you're right it's just a sad state of affair of how low information many voters or potential voters In America are. (He's not gonna actually vote.) Like there are thousands of low information Sauce Gardner that will sway the election in swing states. It's depressing.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While you're right it's just a sad state of affair of how low information many voters or potential voters In America are. (He's not gonna actually vote.) Like there are thousands of low information Sauce Gardner that will sway the election in swing states. It's depressing.

I 100% agree, and its ridiculous that Sauce doesn't have anybody in his camp that can educate him on this.

But I'm just saying I 100% get how somebody like Sauce can say something like this and not realize the implications.