Sarah Silverman mad she got fired from movie for blackface photo, hates cancel culture

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
What does Tariq's friendship have to do with her being a racist? You're honestly going to use the argument "she can't be racist she has a black friend?" :mjlol:

Take another neg for your collection.:russ:
Plus you think Tariq would befriend a racist woman?

Ayo Tariq fans yall hear this? Time to neg this nikka:pachaha:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
:snoop: we have a woat contender here brehs.
I admit Iam trolling but it's still a valid question

Would Tariq be cool with a racist woman? I don't think so

Sarah says a lot racist shyt for attention I really don't feel hatred coming from her

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea. I remember that sketch. I understood her intentions but it was in very poor taste. She's lucky she hasn't lost more opportunities necause of that. She's going to have to eat the shyt sandwich this time.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She’s the classic racist white liberal. Same with Bill Maher

YUP

Get-Out-Party-crew.gif

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That was her whole gimmick "Don't I look too cute and mousey to be saying offensive shyt" she was always an unfunny edgelord hack. I'm glad this era catching up to her they should get her fakkit ex Kimmel next. He was edgy comic in 00's now he a bytch crying over lions on tv:hhh:

These cacs have the same exact racist thoughts they always had, they just have to lie to be on liberal tv, movies pop culture etc.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
That was her whole gimmick "Don't I look too cute and mousey to be saying offensive shyt" she was always an unfunny edgelord hack. I'm glad this era catching up to her they should get her fakkit ex Kimmel next. He was edgy comic in 00's now he a bytch crying over lions on tv:hhh:
All facts

As much as I hate cancel culture this bird definitely deserves this shyt. Keep that same energy sarah