Sarah Silverman mad she got fired from movie for blackface photo, hates cancel culture

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Jimmy Kimball was not in black face when he was impersonating Karl Malone

Black Face is what Drake was doing in this picture, and what this bytch did which is why she was fired

I swear, nikkaz need to educate themselves, this is the same reason why Uncle Tom is a negative term when it should be a positive one, because people have no idea about history or what they are talking about
Word i real UTC years back had me :dahell:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that I tryna save a hoe

But why does RDJ get a pass for blackface? :jbhmm:

Because

I looked at it as them mocking glory hound method actors who take themselves too seriously. You read stories about dudes acting like dikks on set not wanting to walk because they're playing a cripple even while they aren't shooting, Tyrese hates James Franco to this day for legit punching him while they filmed a boxing movie which he was doing for method acting reasons. Jerod Leto doing gross mean spirited pranks to his co-stars in order to play The Joker or actors affecting their health by gaining weight for a role to gain some sort of brownie points. It's unnecessary bullshyt and actors shouldn't get credit or respect for it. His character just like a lot of method actors was an a$$hole and he was called out frequently throughout the movie for his behavior by Brandon T. Jackson's character for stereotyping black people.

And it was also taking shots at Hollywood, how they'd rather hire a white actor to play a black person than an actual black actor. The only black actor in the movie within the movie is a rapper, the guy they would send to BET and MTV for promo to get the "urban" audience to see the movie. The rapper even calls out RDJ's character for taking a role from a black actor.

Daps
Because

And it was also taking shots at Hollywood, how they'd rather hire a white actor to play a black person than an actual black actor. The only black actor in the movie within the movie is a rapper, the guy they would send to BET and MTV for promo to get the "urban" audience to see the movie. The rapper even calls out RDJ's character for taking a role from a black actor.

Obviously Hollywood ain't see it that way seeing as he received an Oscar nomination for that role.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8012eb94d581145493b243f1ca14889a.jpg
spl1157759_021.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:hubie: as unfunny as I think both are at least SS writes her own shyt
:patrice:
Seeing as I follow comedy I usually spot when she does it ...

I never got as mad at jokes when Shummer stoke Patrice O’Neal’s joke. So for me at least the fat one made me smile once while using her own material...