Sarah Silverman mad she got fired from movie for blackface photo, hates cancel culture

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna be honest. I thought the Karl Malone shyt was hilarious at the time, but I don't really care enough to defend it.

:yeshrug:

I was a kid and laughed at it too. I never liked Jimmy Kimel and thought he was a basic no talent white boy.

Comedy is a very touchy thing overall and with black folks. Especially now when stuff is way too PC with comedy.

Which is weird how comedy and video games are so PC. Or people reaction is so crazy concerning them.

But I can watch a movie where they will say racist shyt, do racist shyt, kill and rape women and say slurs to gays. Yet folks will watch that shyt give it 4 stars and a standing ovation at the end.

Its the strangest or dumbest shyt I have ever seen.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
also said "n!gger" in the episode. i cant be the only one from sohh who remember brehs defending and laughing at it.

:francis:

This Boney nosed bytch been dropping N-Bombs since she sucked her way to the level she is now. On TV, off tv, hole in the wall comedy clubs....you name it, she's made "Black" jokes on it.

Now if only something would cause her to get a knee blown out or a cracked eye socket, then I'd be fine with the whole matter, but she ain't gonna be reprimanded sufficiently for this shyt at all.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
That was her whole gimmick "Don't I look too cute and mousey to be saying offensive shyt" she was always an unfunny edgelord hack. I'm glad this era catching up to her they should get her fakkit ex Kimmel next. He was edgy comic in 00's now he a bytch crying over lions on tv:hhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
sarah-silverman-nudes-02.jpg
:hhh:
She built like a Lego

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Not that I tryna save a hoe

But why does RDJ get a pass for blackface? :jbhmm:

@Ironman
I looked at it as them mocking glory hound method actors who take themselves too seriously. You read stories about dudes acting like dikks on set not wanting to walk because they're playing a cripple even while they aren't shooting, Tyrese hates James Franco to this day for legit punching him while they filmed a boxing movie which he was doing for method acting reasons. Jerod Leto doing gross mean spirited pranks to his co-stars in order to play The Joker or actors affecting their health by gaining weight for a role to gain some sort of brownie points. It's unnecessary bullshyt and actors shouldn't get credit or respect for it. His character just like a lot of method actors was an a$$hole and he was called out frequently throughout the movie for his behavior by Brandon T. Jackson's character for stereotyping black people.

Last edited:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL

This Boney nosed bytch been dropping N-Bombs since she sucked her way to the level she is now. On TV, off tv, hole in the wall comedy clubs....you name it, she's made "Black" jokes on it.

Now if only something would cause her to get a knee blown out or a cracked eye socket, then I'd be fine with the whole matter, but she ain't gonna be reprimanded sufficiently for this shyt at all.

Those two c00ns that let that shyt slide

:snoop:

I'd still smash her old Rat Fink -lookin azz

:steviej: