Sarah Silverman mad she got fired from movie for blackface photo, hates cancel culture

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
episode of politically incorrect from 2001.............slurs flying all over the place...white people smiling as they say them

The asian guy was shook. Speaking to the jewish woman who offended him, he SHOULD have said "sarah, you saying ch*nk, is like somebody saying k*ke to you.".,but he uses anti-Black slur for reference

SS mentions an old episode of Late night with Conan that has been removed from yt...

fukk sarah, fukk bill maher and fukk guy aoki......

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I still dont know what these cac people want from us..we are not the only minority group and yet they stay on our back.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Ever since that bullshyt she pulled at the DNC convention, I never paid her any mind. Now it seems my gut was correct.

Some people are just incapable of saying, "I was part of a sketch that in hindsight was wrong. I'm sorry." Tells you all you need to know about them.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yall want people to kiss our ass all the time...
Walk on eggshells.
Not tell jokes about us.
Not say certain words, cause we got rights to them and they dont.

We get to say and do whatever the fukk we want...

Get the fukk outta here...
That's like nowadays as a man they want me to be sensitive about what I say and do around women...
Get the fukk outta here.
If I ain't mean something in a negative way, or it was a joke... and u want to get offended by it .
Then so be it .
These crackers gonna just start telling yall to suck they dikks lol

nikkaz Care too much about stupid shyt

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy Kimball was not in black face when he was impersonating Karl Malone

Black Face is what Drake was doing in this picture, and what this bytch did which is why she was fired

I swear, nikkaz need to educate themselves, this is the same reason why Uncle Tom is a negative term when it should be a positive one, because people have no idea about history or what they are talking about
He's in Blackface :gucci:
Painting yourself brown is Blackface the same as applying Black shoe polish to your face :unimpressed:
The Uncle Tom character as a passive, Jesus-like figure is part of the reason why its an epithet. He's essentially a docile enslaved man whose act of valor largely consists of "not snitching." :unimpressed:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Weird how Jimmy Kimmel gets to duck this. His Karl Malone in blackface stuff was around this same time period.

And ironically him and Silverman were married.

It's all optics, she's not cancelled her family owns the industry. This is simply smokescreens so they can go after those they really want to cancel with impunity.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

not only that shes done racist jokes and is a mean spirited person, nice nudes but she is garbage.

the joke was 'im dating a guy his half-black, wait im being so pessimistic his half-white'.

the way she roasted paris hilton i am almost shed tears for that rich girl, fck sarah silverman and i still would. :hubie:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dont ever think Jews are on your side because half the world hates them so you think they understand discrimination..they are the very worst.