Sarah Silverman mad she got fired from movie for blackface photo, hates cancel culture

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sarah Silverman knee what she was doing and admitted that it was wrong to wear Blackface.

I don’t care what her intentions were when she did it, she knew that Blackface is racist af, but she did it anyway and allowed herself to be filmed.

I bet if some man did something awful towards a woman and it resurfaced years later, she would be one of man who would call for said man to be cancelled, so I get it..

Nobody wants to be cancelled when they are caught. The rule is always cancel everyone for their dirt except oneself!

She will be alright. Maybe in the future moving forward, she will think about what she is doing before getting in front of a camera..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's in Blackface :gucci:
Painting yourself brown is Blackface the same as applying Black shoe polish to your face :unimpressed:
The Uncle Tom character as a passive, Jesus-like figure is part of the reason why its an epithet. He's essentially a docile enslaved man whose act of valor largely consists of "not snitching." :unimpressed:

Now he's not you fukking moron
1028-sunmo-blackface-1697244-640x360.jpg

This is is black face, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT BLACK FACE, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS CALLED BLACK FACE

The Karl Malone and Chris Rock Fallon did is the same thing Eddie Murphy did when he was the white Jewish Guy in IN LIVING COLOR

Tired of you fakkit ass nikkaz, who act like black people above being roasted on, roast the cacs back, they weren't making fun of black poeple, they were making fun of karl malone and chris rock, they weren't making fun of their race or depicting them as cartoonish with distorted features mocking their appearance

Uncle Tom is a weak and docile character, you never read the book

Uncle Tom was a hero, he was a physical weak slave who used his intelligence to undermine the slave master, and he was trying to free the slaves

At the end, Sambo the physical strong slave ordered him to whip the female slave like how that c00n whipped Lupita in 12 years in Slave, and Uncle Tom refused and was BEAT TO DEATH BY SAMBO

If he was a docile he would've whipped the female slave like that docile negro in 12 years a slave

Take your bytch ass to bed

• Dap
Reactions: MMS
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Her and the god bill burr. Hella uncomfortable to watch.

I watched bill burr live this year. Random white women were literally getting up and leaving throughout the show because he was going in on them :mjlol:

Dude 2 seats down from me looked at me hit me with the :yeshrug:and just stayed and watched the rest of the show :russ:

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I watched bill burr live this year. Random white women were literally getting up and leaving throughout the show because he was going in on them :mjlol:

Dude 2 seats down from looked at me hit me with the :yeshrug:and just stayed and watched the rest of the show :russ:
burr cool and funny af, and one of my faves. im more into his podcast. would love to see him next time he's in Daytona lmao.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
But let a Black comedian dress up in Jewish stereotype and he would not have a career
Im the same skit, the black guy dresses up as a Jew stereotype. They decider to switch races to see who had it harder. The joke was that each just dressed up as offensive stereotypes, and they conflated the hate for how they were dressed with how people viewed them as the race. It's the same joke as this

m-going-undercover-as-a-man-to-find-out-what-3974973.png

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Im the same skit, the black guy dresses up as a Jew stereotype. They decider to switch races to see who had it harder. The joke was that each just dressed up as offensive stereotypes, and they conflated the hate for how they were dressed with how people viewed them as the race. It's the same joke as this

m-going-undercover-as-a-man-to-find-out-what-3974973.png
And who was the guy?:mjgrin:

What's his career like

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There's video in this thread of SS using slurs and inflammatory language as a pattern in her career.
bytch has no talent and decides to do material using the most volatile topic, race.