Sarah Silverman mad she got fired from movie for blackface photo, hates cancel culture

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
She should ask her friend Tariq nasheed to help her out

Yeah no trolling her and Tariq are big friends, so you ados better put some respect on her name:troll:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I actually like this woman I think she tries hard to be funny and sometimes she actually is

I got a 6 the sense for racist motherfukkers even the ones who pretend to not be and I try to find it on her but I don't see it, she don't have racist vibes, she has the comedian " I say things for attention" vibe

I could be wrong but iam never wrong:yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I actually like this woman I think she tries hard to be funny and sometimes she actually is

I got a 6 the sense for racist motherfukkers even the ones who pretend to not be and I try to find it on her but I don't see it, she don't have racist vibes, she has the comedian " I say things for attention" vibe

You have almost as much negative reputation as you have total posts. clearly you've been wrong before as some point.:mjpls:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
You have almost as much negative reputation as you have total posts. clearly you've been wrong before as some point.:mjpls:

To me that's good if you look at the quality of people who post here

Let's look at you for example you judge prople posts by they rep and not by the content

Let's see how smart you are, answer me this if Sarah was such a racist why would Tariq nasheed be cool with her?:sas1:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Your sense is shyt then.

I've given Sarah Silverman's comedy plenty of chances. Standup, tv shows etc. She is just legitimately not funny and relies on shock value for laughs. Now if she stayed in her lane then cool but she is constantly tossing shots at black folks in her comedy. Does she say or do anything for black causes or the community, nope. But when she does decide to get "political" it's to cancel other people while defending her friends that do it. She wanted to call out people for Metoo but defended Louis CK saying her was jerking off in front of her but she was cool with it.. SO shes a hypocrite which pretty much means she'll defend any vial behavior if she is cool with that person.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
To me that's good if you look at the quality of people who post here

Let's look at you for example you judge prople posts by they rep and not by the content

Let's see how smart you are, answer me this if Sarah was such a racist why would Tariq nasheed be cool with her?:sas1:
What does Tariq's friendship have to do with her being a racist? You're honestly going to use the argument "she can't be racist she has a black friend?" :mjlol:

Take another neg for your collection.:russ:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Your sense is shyt then.

I've given Sarah Silverman's comedy plenty of chances. Standup, tv shows etc. She is just legitimately not funny and relies on shock value for laughs. Now if she stayed in her lane then cool but she is constantly tossing shots at black folks in her comedy. Does she say or do anything for black causes or the community, nope. But when she does decide to get "political" it's to cancel other people while defending her friends that do it. She wanted to call out people for Metoo but defended Louis CK saying her was jerking off in front of her but she was cool with it.. SO shes a hypocrite which pretty much means she'll defend any vial behavior if she is cool with that person.
Tariq nasheed is really cool with her he agrees with me

Most of what she says is for attention she doesn't have that hatred other cacs have

You ask what she does for black people? She watches and supports hidden colors that should be enough

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Tariq nasheed is really cool with her he agrees with me

Most of what she says is for attention she doesn't have that hatred other cacs have

You ask what she does for black people? She watches and supports hidden colors that should be enough

Receipts

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
What does Tariq's friendship have to do with her being a racist? You're honestly going to use the argument "she can't be racist she has a black friend?" :mjlol:

Take another neg for your collection.:russ:
I mean I thought Tariq word was law here that's why I said that

How you gon go against a person that Tariq validated?:patrice:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
We ain't having the real conversation until we call out Jewish people for their historical racist bullshyt against us. Jews are the untouchables in this country.​