Sarah Silverman criticises ‘long tradition’ of casting non-Jews in Jewish roles.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on, you're one of the more reasonable dudes on here. Don't pretend like you don't understand what people mean when they say "Jews *control* the media." There can be a lot of Jewish people in those industries but that doesn't necessarily prove the "control" narrative in the way they're claiming. There's no collective of Jews sitting exercising some concerted control over the media.

This is a woefully ignorant post.
You have to purposefully put on blinders to everything that happens in the media to believe.

The fact that Harvey Weinstein played "Kingmaker" for so many film careers and producer roles should tell you otherwise.

Next time just say, "I dont really know what i'm talking about" and leave it at that

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Come on, you're one of the more reasonable dudes on here. Don't pretend like you don't understand what people mean when they say "Jews *control* the media." There can be a lot of Jewish people in those industries but that doesn't necessarily prove the "control" narrative in the way they're claiming. There's no collective of Jews sitting exercising some concerted control over the media.
Thanks and I hope you still consider me to be reasonable after this thread.

Nobody said anything about Protocols of Zion, or secret cabals. If you're using that as a straw man, then NO. If you're saying to judge individuals as individuals, then I don't think that's being disputed either.

Speaking of individuals, what the poster said was that he was calling BS on silverman's comment about non jews playing jews BECAUSE so many of the decision making individuals in Hollywood are jews. I'd bet that of the projects she mentioned, that the majority of the Executive Producers and casting agents handling the project were jewish individuals.

People from other communities have had problems with how Hollywood studios tell stories from their cultures, because individuals from their cultures are not in positions to make script and casting decisions about those stories on Hollywood scale, yet.

Not the case with Sarah Silverman. Jewish American individuals and families built Hollywood.
Literally, and the children of these pioneers built it into an industry that employs thousands of people. As I pointed out early, it is dominated today by the members of the same ethnic group who built it. Companies buillt and/or lead by Jewish Americans, not just "a lot of Jews in the industry".

Why is pointing out these facts problematic?

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just happened to watch an episode of billions the other day. Decided to pull up their producers on imbd. I've highlighted the ones that all claim to be Jewish publicly or have at least one Jewish parent. I'm talking about ancestry, not religion.
For all I know there could be more, didn't even google all of them.

image.png

That's 13/20...

You don't see 13/20 Lebanese on an American TV show?
How about 13/20 Nigerian on an random American TV show? God Forbid
13/20 Portuguese? that would be random.
Not even 13/20 Italian on mob related shows.

But 13/20 Jewish is :yeshrug: cuz we are so used to everyone in this field being Jewish

Slam

Pro
Daps
She should audition for that new film… :jbhmm: Space Jews was it?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If I memorize some texts and go through a ceremony can't I convert to being a jew? :stopitslime:

ARE U WILLING TO DEDICATE 2 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE TO GENUINELY LEARN FROM YOUR HEART? IF NOT THEN NO ONE WILL CONVERT U

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

@Get These Nets IS A PROUD ANTI-SEMITE

DUDE HATES JEWS WIT A PASSION

NOT WORTH HAVIN THAT CONVO WIT HIM