Sarah Silverman criticises ‘long tradition’ of casting non-Jews in Jewish roles.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I am relaxed, thats why i type whatever the fukk i feel like these days.

The same nikkas talking shyt in here and all over tlr are the same nikkas that are absent/quiet when @pugnathemighty posts new 'Black Sands' material/progress

shyt dont make sense :ld:
Theyll also turn around and shyt on black women as well. Lets face it, nikkas just mad these chicks either hurt em or turned em down so now all the grapes gotta be sour. They aint fooling no one, if you cant get p*ssy just say that :umad:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Let these nikkas keep virtue signaling how they wouldnt fukk a woman just to impress other men :dame:

Id still smash, not about to pretend I wouldnt on some virtuous shyt when its actually cuz I couldnt smash that or anything else if I even wanted to like yall dry dikk angry nikkas do :mjgrin:

Why you av watching breh :dame:

Yeah man, im bringing the good ol days back. nikkas on here literally scared to say that they would smash a non-black woman at the appeal of looking militant and martial. Mental illness at this point.
Militant? Martial? Impress? Virtue signaling? :mjlol:

bytch shaped like a fridge with a football field in between her titties and she's 50.... and y'all think it's about being white and racist.... nah :snoop:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Militant? Martial? Impress? Virtue signaling? :mjlol:

bytch shaped like a fridge with a football field in between her titties and she's 50.... and y'all think it's about being white and racist.... nah :snoop:

Bigger picture. nikkas say they maybe to fukk and all of a sudden their c00ns.

Did you c00n has been said more on thecoli than on st0rmfr0nt before it got taken down?:sas2:

A site thats suppose to be bro black uses a racial epithet more than a white supremacist site, something is very wrong here

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bigger picture. nikkas say they maybe to fukk and all of a sudden their c00ns.

Did you c00n has been said more on thecoli than on st0rmfr0nt before it got taken down?:sas2:

A site thats suppose to be bro black uses a racial epithet more than a white supremacist site, something is very wrong here
The bytch literally in black face, complaining about jew face, and y'all in here like "Yea I'd fukk her fine ass"

I simply pointed out all that hollywood special effects don't mean shyt cause she still shaped like a box from Costco.... And your willingness to ignore the OP to run in and tell nikkas you would fukk... Is just weirdo behavior

Signed.... A PAWG lover