Sarah Silverman criticises ‘long tradition’ of casting non-Jews in Jewish roles.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I just happened to watch an episode of billions the other day. Decided to pull up their producers on imbd. I've highlighted the ones that all claim to be Jewish publicly or have at least one Jewish parent. I'm talking about ancestry, not religion.
For all I know there could be more, didn't even google all of them.

image.png

That's 13/20...

You don't see 13/20 Lebanese on an American TV show?
How about 13/20 Nigerian on an random American TV show? God Forbid
13/20 Portuguese? that would be random.
Not even 13/20 Italian on mob related shows.

But 13/20 Jewish is :yeshrug: cuz we are so used to everyone in this field being Jewish

That's 12/20 :ohhh:...I get it like the 12 tribes of Israel

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Get These Nets - I don't really have much else to say to you since you want to act like you don't understand what is implied when people cry about Jews controlling the media.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rings hollow when jews play nonjew roles all the time.

they whote to
Me. Couldnt tell a difference.

plus joan wasnt religious. So why should religion play a role into the actress that plays her

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
black men not about to have a long talk about how good sarah silverman look:mjlol:...nikkahs like you must want to fukk every white woman you see if you feel this strongly about sarah silverman funny face ass...
Man shut the fukk up, im seriously sick of you tryhard miserable fakkit ass nikkas. Black men in real life not bout to act like they wouldnt smash attractive women if the opportunity ever presented itself simply cuz yall that worried about what other men will think of you:dame: nikkas didnt even say they wanted to wife the bytch or any of that shyt, just that theyd smash and nikkas in here upset about it :mjtf: Yall want them to smash yall instead or something?:mjtf::dame:
That way of talking isnt even rooted in reality, thats how I know yall nikkas have no lives outside of this coli shyt and get NO ass, clearly. Miss me with the pseudo militant cornball shyt, the coli was better before all you fake woke fakkits ruined the shyt:camby:
Sarah Silvermans juicy titties > yall fakkit ass opinions, keep sucking each other off tho :dame:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Rings hollow when jews play nonjew roles all the time.

they whote to
Me. Couldnt tell a difference.

plus joan wasnt religious. So why should religion play a role into the actress that plays her
Here’s the thing. The only valid point she made is that Jewishness is a culture too. Just like blackness is in America. From the Yiddish language, dialect, vernacular etc. Especially New York Jews. So it goes beyond religion and ethnicity. You can identify as Jewish culturally and be non-observant to Judaism.

Point being, ANYONE should be able to play the role of someone Jewish if they’re talented enough. That’s what ACTING is. She’s being bitter because a “gentile” got the role over her unfunny ass. This disingenuous bytch did blackface and has audacity to compare non-Jews playing Jewish roles as Jewface?????

Sacha Baron Cohen can mock Uzbekistan and it’s fine. Andrew Garfield can play a Jesuit priest despite being Jewish but you don’t see catholics getting bent out of shape.

Her whole argument is built on bullshyt. That ugly c*nt has the audacity to act as if Jews are being pushed out of Jewish roles, when Hollywood is run by Jews. You couldn’t make it up. How are you playing the victim when your people control the narrative?:dead:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Never got Sarah Silverman, Kimmel used to write for her at the height of her black "jokes" though right?

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Man shut the fukk up, im seriously sick of you tryhard miserable fakkit ass nikkas. Black men in real life not bout to act like they wouldnt smash attractive women if the opportunity ever presented itself simply cuz yall that worried about what other men will think of you:dame:
That way of talking isnt even rooted in reality, thats how I know yall nikkas have no lives outside of this coli shyt and get NO ass, clearly. Miss me with the pseudo militant cornball shyt, the coli was better before all you fake woke fakkits ruined the shyt:camby:
Sarah Silvermans juicy titties > yall fakkit ass opinions, keep sucking each other off tho :dame:

nigguh if you "sick" over this you the miserable one not me:umad:...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nigguh if you "sick" over this you the miserable one not me:umad:...
Youre the one in here so upset that youre claiming youd turn down p*ssy about it :dwillhuh:
Yall that mad about the bytch, what yall planning to do about it, sit on the coli pissed and getting more pissed if folks wanna smash?:mjlol:
Keep fighting the good fight brehs :laff: