Sarah Silverman criticises ‘long tradition’ of casting non-Jews in Jewish roles.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
She right

And at the same time Jewish actors portraye non Jewish characters all tje time:unimpressed:

FBA actors should not portray African or Caribbean or Black European characters either:unimpressed:

And non FBA actors should not portray FBA characters :unimpressed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This chick smiles out one side of her mouth and doesn't go outside. She's finished.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

DzDRwDEV4AAuffD.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Fake outrage.

Lemme break it down for yall:
The jews that came into Europe came in by way of North Africa and West Asia(aka the Middle East) they had what we would call mixed and Arab features. Darker skin, curled hair, more prominent noses and lips. They spread throughout Europe and mixed with the 'white' people there. Eventually losing their Arabic features for the most part.

European whites were jealous of the success they had financially since they were the only ones permitted to lend money since that was against Islamic and Christian religions. Eventually they started to blame jews for causing problems they had nothing to do with as a means of seizing some of their wealth. This culminated in the development of the Jewish 'race' as race science began to become popular in Europe and America. To racialize the jews they looked for ANY remnants of their original Arabic and mixed appearance. Most people couldn't tell the difference between a regular cac and a so called 'jew' so they looked for darker, curled hair, darker eyes, larger noses and lips, anything to make them seem different.

Jewish people are just white people now. Unless you go to the middle east, most 'jews' you'll encounter have far more European white DNA than Arab or black DNA in them. Its absolutely absurd to try and make a distinction based on appearance. Judaism is a religion with cultural elements attached to it and nothing more.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Fall for Hollywood makeup and styling c00n brehs

images
Id still smash, not about to pretend I wouldnt on some virtuous shyt when its actually cuz I couldnt smash that or anything else if I even wanted to like yall dry dikk angry nikkas do :mjgrin:
Pause
506.jpg

Was a straight forward question. Especially in light of you throwing F-bombs
Why you av watching breh :dame:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Let these nikkas keep virtue signaling how they wouldnt fukk a woman just to impress other men :dame:

Yeah man, im bringing the good ol days back. nikkas on here literally scared to say that they would smash a non-black woman at the appeal of looking militant and martial. Mental illness at this point.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah man, im bringing the good ol days back. nikkas on here literally scared to say that they would smash a non-black woman at the appeal of looking militant and martial. Mental illness at this point.
:gucci: 2 Chainz with prescription glasses you gotta relax.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:gucci: 2 Chainz with prescription glasses you gotta relax.

I am relaxed, thats why i type whatever the fukk i feel like these days.

The same nikkas talking shyt in here and all over tlr are the same nikkas that are absent/quiet when @pugnathemighty posts new 'Black Sands' material/progress

shyt dont make sense :ld: