Sarah Silverman criticises ‘long tradition’ of casting non-Jews in Jewish roles.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
came in this thread just to say i want to fukk her to sleep raw and nothing else.

Peace.

Sarah-Silverman-main.jpg
Gahdamn:mjlit:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I already know and you're still wrong. You're pushing "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" bullshyt. You dudes always end up sounding like Neo-Nazis in these threads.

He's still wrong? How?
If I were to say that Dominicans used to run the livery cab industry in Upper Manhattan, or that Haitians used to run the taxicab industry in parts of Northern NJ , I could back it up with the names of the business owners, dispatchers, and drivers to make my case.
Jewish Americans owning and heading film studios and entertainment industry conglomerates is true. Certainly to the point of dominating the industry.

Show us otherwise.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
thats not c00ning :unimpressed:
This is exactly that type of shyt breh was talking about in that thread about nikkas being miserable as fukk on here. Cant even say you find a bytch sexually attractive on here without these dumb, no p*ssy getting fakkits getting on their self righteous, fake woke pseudo militant soapbox getting fake mad about who other men claim theyd fukk. shyts retarded.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's still wrong? How?
If I were to say that Dominicans used to run the livery cab industry in Upper Manhattan, or that Haitians used to run the taxicab industry in parts of Northern NJ , I could back it up with the names of the business owners, dispatchers, and drivers to make my case.
Jewish Americans owning and heading film studios and entertainment industry conglomerates is true. Certainly to the point of dominating the industry.

Show us otherwise.
Come on, you're one of the more reasonable dudes on here. Don't pretend like you don't understand what people mean when they say "Jews *control* the media." There can be a lot of Jewish people in those industries but that doesn't necessarily prove the "control" narrative in the way they're claiming. There's no collective of Jews sitting exercising some concerted control over the media.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Comedian cited Kathryn Hahn’s casting as the late Joan Rivers as one example of ‘Jewface’

Sarah Silverman has criticised the “long tradition” in Hollywood of Jewish characters being played by actors who aren’t Jewish.

The actor and comedian cited Kathryn Hahn’s casting as the late Joan Rivers in the forthcoming series The Comeback Girl, and Felicity Jones’s portrayal of Ruth Bader Ginsberg in On the Basis of Sex, as two prominent examples.

Speaking on The Sarah Silverman Podcast last week, Silverman said: “There’s this long tradition of non-Jews playing Jews, and not just playing people who happen to be Jewish but people whose Jewishness is their whole being.

“One could argue, for instance, that a Gentile playing Joan Rivers correctly would be doing what is actually called ‘Jewface.’”

Silverman defined the term as being “when a non-Jew portrays a Jew with the Jewishness front and centre”, often with the use of makeup or “changing of features”, as well as a “New York-y or Yiddish-y” vocal inflection.

“In a time when the importance of representation is seen as so essential and so front and centre, why does ours constantly get breached even today in the thick of it?” she continued.

The Marvellous Mrs Maisel’s Rachel Brosnahan and Shiva Baby star Rachel Sennott are also among the non-Jewish actors to have recently played Jewish roles.

In the podcast, the comedian also talks about wider antisemitism in media, criticising how prevalent antisemitic tropes render people “very righteously unsympathetic toward Jews”.
Sarah Silverman criticises ‘long tradition’ of casting non-Jews in Jewish roles

That’s right Sarah. Jewface is like black face. Jewish actors never portray “goyim”. Nor do they anglicize their last names to “blend in”. Thank god we have someone as sensitive as her who understands the hurt of mocking another race….

sarah-silverman-blackface.jpg

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
We should sue hollywood for the african american protrayal in TV & Film.