Sarah Silverman criticises ‘long tradition’ of casting non-Jews in Jewish roles.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Youre the one in here so upset that youre claiming youd turn down p*ssy about it :dwillhuh:
Yall that mad about the bytch, what yall planning to do about it, sit on the coli pissed and getting more pissed if folks wanna smash?:mjlol:
Keep fighting the good fight brehs :laff:

you went from "sick" to juelzing...

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Man shut the fukk up, im seriously sick of you tryhard miserable fakkit ass nikkas. Black men in real life not bout to act like they wouldnt smash attractive women if the opportunity ever presented itself simply cuz yall that worried about what other men will think of you:dame: nikkas didnt even say they wanted to wife the bytch or any of that shyt, just that theyd smash and nikkas in here upset about it :mjtf: Yall want them to smash yall instead or something?:mjtf::dame:
That way of talking isnt even rooted in reality, thats how I know yall nikkas have no lives outside of this coli shyt and get NO ass, clearly. Miss me with the pseudo militant cornball shyt, the coli was better before all you fake woke fakkits ruined the shyt:camby:
Sarah Silvermans juicy titties > yall fakkit ass opinions, keep sucking each other off tho :dame:
Thats probably that fakkit @TEXAS IS FULL burner account. Only a fakkit is worried about what type of p*ssy other black men are sticking they dikks in.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Can actors just be actors? This is people playing dress up and make believe. No need for everybody to actually be who they are portraying on screen as long as everyone is getting work and being represented respectfully it should be anything goes. This furthers my notion that white people don't know how to be activists. They just copy black people 1 to 1 but don't understand that some shyt doesn't translate.
We wanted cacs to stop playing blackface roles, because 1) they were disrepecting us portraying us a savages and imbeciles and 2) we weren't getting any work ourselves. This so called Jew face is doing neither of those things, 1) plenty of Jewish actors get work, and 2) nobody dares go into Hollywood and disrespects Jewish culture in their films.
Standing ovation. Whole post from top to bottom.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Thats probably that fakkit @TEXAS IS FULL burner account. Only a fakkit is worried about what type of p*ssy other black men are sticking they dikks in.

you too?...you pawging nigguhs too sensitive...yall lusting over funny looking white women is weird to me...yall love white women so much yall ready to call a black man a fakkit for not lusting after white women like yall do...yall weirdos:yeshrug:...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
you too?...you pawging nigguhs too sensitive...yall lusting over funny looking white women is weird to me...yall love white women so much yall ready to call a black man a fakkit for not lusting after white women like yall do...yall weirdos:yeshrug:...
Any man mad at other men cuz of which women they fukk is gay. End of story. If yall stepped to nikkas IRL with this keyboard militant bs over p*ssy, youd not only be called a fakkit, but get stomped out, hence why yall only come on here with that shyt :mjgrin:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Any man mad at other men cuz of which women they fukk is gay. End of story. If yall stepped to nikkas IRL with this keyboard militant bs over p*ssy, youd not only be called a fakkit, but get stomped out, hence why yall only come on here with that shyt :mjgrin:
Explain the non 125th Street and Adam Clayton Blvd avatar, then.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps

juelzing...you a real lame and goofy ass nigguh if you thinking about stomping out another black man over a racist white woman that dont even know you exist...and stomping me out would only make yo life harder and sadder than it already is...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Are you one of those cats? Post vids of you out there checking nikkas on who theyre fukking. Im talking about coli nikkas. nikkas on here arent walking what they talk period, all that rah rah shyt just to sit on here mad and bytching about the same shyt. Like how about going out there and making a difference other than sit on the net mad about other mens penises :dame:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
juelzing...you a real lame and goofy ass nigguh if you thinking about stomping out another black man over a racist white woman that dont even know you exist...and stomping me out would only make yo life harder and sadder than it already is...
Nah, dont try to flip it breh. You not only a lame and goofy ass nikka being pressed about who other men wanna fukk, but also a bytch nikka if youre not gonna say shyt IRL, which as I said, you wont cuz its way safer to rah rah on the coli :mjgrin: Thats all you keyboard militants do cuz yall know nikkas wont let yall pop that shyt face to face without consequences

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Pause
506.jpg

Was a straight forward question. Especially in light of you throwing F-bombs

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Nah, dont try to flip it breh. You not only a lame and goofy ass nikka being pressed about who other men wanna fukk, but also a bytch nikka if youre not gonna say shyt IRL, which as I said, you wont cuz its way safer to rah rah on the coli :mjgrin: Thats all you keyboard militants do cuz yall know nikkas wont let yall pop that shyt face to face without consequences

:mjlol:..like i said yall too sensitive when it comes to white women...now you thinking about fighting and shyt:russ:...

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I dont pawg fakkit, but I called you a fakkit for getting after other nikkas who like that shyt. All men lust for women of all races, black men are the ones who do it the least statistically and get the most flack for it. But at the same time dont say shyt about bw divesters on Treehouse teaming with violent white supremacists to plot your death.