Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Read an article about Kellen and how he and Jalen are working together

Obviously going to be a while before we know how it works out, but I think it was a good hire

Play calling has been atrocious at times the last few years, and I think he might fix it

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
From all the reports the things to pay attn to:

- Who starts at RG?
- Who will win the WR3 job?
- Who starts at LB w/ Devin White?
- Who wins CB2 job?
- What will Mitchell & Cooper's roles be in the secondary?

I hope Tyler Steen wins the RG job. Unsure about WR3. Would be ideal if Nakobe wins LB job. Would be ideal if Mitch & Coop end up as CB2 & CB3.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
From all the reports the things to pay attn to:

- Who starts at RG?
- Who will win the WR3 job?
- Who starts at LB w/ Devin White?
- Who wins CB2 job?
- What will Mitchell & Cooper's roles be in the secondary?

I hope Tyler Steen wins the RG job. Unsure about WR3. Would be ideal if Nakobe wins LB job. Would be ideal if Mitch & Coop end up as CB2 & CB3.

Agree on Steen

WR3 is our fifth option. I almost hope they don't over commit and just be situational.

LB I'd love if Dean got it otherwise hes looking like a bust

CBs is whoever wins. The rookies are cool. Ringo would be cool. The sports bettor would be cool.

I think DeJean is more likely to be in on Dime sets. I think if Mitchell doesnt win the job it means one of the other guys crushed which isnt a bad thing either.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Agree on Steen

WR3 is our fifth option. I almost hope they don't over commit and just be situational.

LB I'd love if Dean got it otherwise hes looking like a bust

CBs is whoever wins. The rookies are cool. Ringo would be cool. The sports bettor would be cool.

I think DeJean is more likely to be in on Dime sets. I think if Mitchell doesnt win the job it means one of the other guys crushed which isnt a bad thing either.
They already signed some random bargain bin LB. Probably the weakest unit on the team and I think Dean ain’t it